Chapter 12

If I'm confusing you guys,please comment down below so that I can clear things up. I will read your comments so don't worry.

Btw italics means that person's thoughts.

________________________

Austin's P.O.V

"Tell me what," I asked.

They looked at each other before turning to me.

"I overcame my stage fright and I've been singing at a few places. I offered Trish to be my manager,"said Ally.

Why didn't she tell me?

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want to be pressured. I just overcame my stage fright,I guess you could say I'm new at performing. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you."

Wow she can really read my mind

"It's okay Ally, I get it. You're new at it."

"Thanks Austin" she said before hugging me really tightly.

"I guess this is the official start of Team Austin and Ally" Trish spoke up. "Hah,I'm sure if you guys were dating,you would've kissed Ally by now," Trish jokingly said.

"Maybe I will" I replied before crashing my lips onto Ally's.

The day of the trip to L.A.

Ally's P.O.V

So this is the seating arrangement on the plane:

Trish Ally Austin Dez

Trish and I decided to catch up a little on a few things. Dez was busy finding stuff to film on the plane and Austin ended up falling asleep.

"So how long have you guys been dating?" Trish asked.

"To be honest,not too long. We only started dating the day before you told us about Austin's gig."

"Do you think Austin would cheat on you?"

"Woah why the sudden amount of questions? You sound like a reporter" I said jokingly.

"Just answer it!"

"Okay, no. I trust Austin. I'm sure he wouldn't do something like that."

"Look,as much as I support Auslly-"

"Wait what's Auslly" I asked,cutting her off.

"Oh that's your ship name. Auslly is Austin and Ally together."

"That's cute anyways,continue"

"As I was saying,I'm your best friend and I just don't want you to get hurt that's all."

"Thanks for caring Trish but I doubt Austin would do such thing"

"I don't know"

On the rest of the plane ride,I kept thinking about what Trish told me. Maybe she's right. I mean Austin is famous,he can get any girl he wants and he chose me.

I decided to clear all those thoughts,pushing them to the back of my brain. All I wanna do is relax. Austin would never cheat.

Or would he?

________________________

I was so excited to update. I'm really hyper right now at 1am. Too much caffeine.

Warning:Drama ahead!!

Love you guys <3