11: Show

ehh how's my buddy Romeo

...guess you're busy doing movie stuff.

I never knew making a movie would be this much time consuming.

Well,it is a movie.

Wendy, please don't text me. I need to concentrate on the show. I'm casting people now.

oh sorry

wait show? I thought it was a movie?

No. Me and Hiro, the producer, decided that it would be better if we made this into a show. It was too complicated for a movie so we agreed to turn it into a show. But in order for the show to exist, we had to get a TV channel to air us. We found MNE (Magnolia's New Entertainment) and they agreed to give the story a shot. We are doing casting now. Be quiet.

wow I guess we haven't been talking recently. I guess you've been to busy to tell me that it's been moved to being a show. Anyway, who are you casting?

Actually, we need to find one more character. The main character. I would of given you the role, but you..

said no. Listen: even though we are awesome friends I haven't ever met you. Your still a stranger. For all I know, you could be lying about the show. I've never even herd of the channel MNE.

You think I'm lying? Wendy, why would I lie about this?!

I never said that.

Well you implied it!

'Cause that is a possibility.

So you don't believe me?

I just said that it was a possibility.

Wendy: Do you believe me?

I told you.

No, you didn't. Now, tell me if you believe me or not.

I said I told you!

WENDY. TELL ME.

NO. I DON'T BELIVE YOU HAVE A STUPID SHOW ON SOME MADE UP NETWORK.

...opps

...

I see.

I have to get back to casting now.

Romeo! Hold on! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!
Read

~~~
Vote, comment, share, and read!