Extra (2)

-AT AUDITIONS FOR IVAN DRYER-

"Next!" I yelled. My daughter was siting in the chair next to me. Wendy in the other.

I stared down at the list of candidates of people waiting to be auditioned. The list was more then two pages. I sighed and twirled my pen and watched it as it danced on the paper leaving small marks behind.

Suddenly, I hear a mans whisper yelling at someone.

I look up to see what's happening.

A black haired man is being pushed out from one side of the stage who seems to be fighting to not audition.

Finally, he loses the argument and ends up on stage.

"So- I don't really wanna be here. My manager says I have to and if I end up getting the part I have to take it so I can get some of my grandads money-"

"You!" Wendy gasped. I turn to her.

"What's wrong?!"

The guy on the stage is dumbfounded.

"It's him! It's that guy from that night! The guy who hit on me when I spilled his soup!"

Him.

My eyes quickly dart at him. I know exactly what she's talking about.

"H-hey m-man, l-listen.." The guy on stage sweated.

I smiled. "You got the part."

"What?!" This guy shouted obviously angry.

"You herd." I changed my face back to angry. "Now get out of my casting room."

The guy stomped off the stage and out of the audition.

"You are evil." Wendy smirked at me.

"I know." I gave her a kiss.

~~~
Vote, comment, share, and read!