14: Girl meets Ex

what

what

Listen here you slut. Stop texting me. This is my new girl.

Romeo?

it's me. I just wanted to tell you I moved one from you

I just wanted to apologize

Your apologies are just getting in the way of my life.

I'm sorry about that

Good. Stop texting me if your sorry. I hate you. Get out of my life.

Oh... well, thank you for being honest with me. I really appreciate it.

Goodbye... forever this time.

Romeo's POV

As soon as I left the living room, I felt something was wrong. I went back out to check on Lisanna.

As soon as I went into the living room I saw Lisanna texting away at a phone.

I chuckled. "Well, someone seems social-"

I looked at the phone case.

"Is that MY phone?!" My face had disbelief written all over it. No way a girl like her would do what I was thinking.

"S-sweetie! It's not what it looks like!" She tried to sound innocent.

Just to be sure she wasn't doing what I thought, I went over to her sitting on the couch.

My eyes widened at who she was texting. She was doing what I thought she was.

She's texting Wendy.

I grabbed my phone as soon as possible.

Wendy I am so sorry my gf said that she says she's sorry

Romeo stop. Don't blame this on your girlfriend. I already said I... that Im perfectly fine with you hating me. In fact, I deserved to be hated by you. And I think it would be best I don't interfere with your life anymore like you said. Please... let me do this for you to show you that I'm sorry. Goodbye.

I love you.

"W-what?!" I stood up and I looked at Lisanna who pulled the plug on the wifi router

"That brat. You care about her still?! You told me she broke your heart! You should be mine and mine alone!" She marched over to me and grabbed my phone.

My eyes widened in disbelief once I noticed what she hand in her hand.

A hammer.

"Lisanna! Don't!"

-BANG-

It was too late. I couldn't grabbed the hammer in time. She used the hammer as a baseball bat and hit the ball.

"Perfect!! Now you can just forget about her!" I was in disbelief but soon my disbelief turned into anger.

"You! How do you think I can be with you now?!" I put on my jacket and walked to the door.

"W-what..? Of course you can now that she's go-" I sharply turned to her.

"It's over, Lisanna." Her face was filled with tears and snot. It was pathetic.

Wendy I'm coming.

~~~
Vote, comment, share, and read!