16- Love/Flirty quotes

Life is funny, first you want to grow up, then you want be a kid again.

Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am I am beautiful because you love me?

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her moves.

From the bottom of my heart, I hate you.

Love is equal to sharing your feelings, thoughts, fears, weak-points, dreams, hopes, ideas, loneliness and food!

I like naps and you!

Just because I'm not talking, doesn't mean I'm in a bad mood. Sometimes I just like to be quiet.

I try and try to move on with my life, yet every part of me surrenders at the mention of your name.

Money can't buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.
- Christopher Marlowe

The prettiest dresses are worn to be taken off. Aren't they?

Just because I flirt doesn't mean I am interested.

Please stop undressing me with your eyes, why don't you use your teeth.

85% of socks are single and I never see them crying about it.

I'm not trying to impress girls or anything but.. You know, yesterday night I slept without a night bulb.

It is enough my future boyfriend. You must now stop playing hide and seek game.

When another girl 'likes' my crush or boyfriend's picture, Yes, I automatically start to hate them with a burning passion.

I have made love with you a lot in my mind.

Gather the rose of love whilst yet is time.
- Edmund Spenser (1552-1599)

I hate them - I believe it, I like them - they suspect me.

I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever.
- Jim Carrey

When a husband brings his wife flowers for no reason, there's a reason.
- Molly McGee

In the darkest hours of night, there is none I would want more than you to fill me with ecstasy.