52- Quotes/Hugot

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

This is my life and I'm gonna decide who I wanna be. You can judge me, but judge me for me, not what you see.

Actions speak louder than words. Don't just say it, prove it.

You usually find what you are looking for the moment you stop looking for it.

"My biggest mistake is thinking that people care for me as much as I do for them."

"Am I really that easy to forget?"

"My feelings? Oh, don't worry about those, nobody else does."

Never allow yourself to be so desperate that you and up settling for far less than what you deserve.

I've learned that you know you're in love when you want to tell everyone about it, even if they haven't asked.

Girls usually fall in love with funny boys.

When you meet someone special, you'll know. Your heart will beat more rapidly and you'll smile for no reason.

"Usually when people are sad they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition but when they get angry, they bring about a change."

"Clowns wear a face that's painted intentionally on them so they appear to be happy or sad. What kind of mask are you wearing today?"

I'm not perfect, but I'm loyal.

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

"The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up."

"They say that time heals all wounds but all it’s done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you."

"Our sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thoughts."

Have I moved on? yes, do I still care about you? always

"They may be fictional but I love them more than you can imagine."