Chapter XI

Same Time

My muscles are all frozen and I can't do anything. I walked into this without knowing what to do and now I have to face the conciquences.

"Found him- and a cute girl!" I feel a large hand grasp the back of my shirt and I gasp. My eyes ate bulging out of my eye sockets as Josh is also pulled out from under the bar. "She's so cute and tiny," he says, I could smell his bad breath from here and now I feel like regergitating my lunch even more. I can't do this. This is bad, bad!

He walks around the bar and we are set down on chairs, I look up to see four full grown men that are buff with tattoos. I snap my head and look at Josh, did he know these guys?

The largest walks out from behind everyone and looks down at use. He was easily a foot taller than me, standing. He looked at me then looked at Josh and smiled, "So, old friend," he said friend in such a distastful tone I could taste it, "where's all that money you owe us? You know, thirty fucking thousand dollars!"

Guess he does know them then. We all focus on Josh and he was as pale as a sheet of paper. At this point I could not help him there are four men that could literally snap me in half. And today I really felt like living. Weird.

"W-well I don't have it, I will get it by next Friday. I will even ask the bank for a loan!" Josh says, his voice getting louder with each word until he is screaming. Worried filled his voice.

The large men laughed, why did Josh have to say that. That means he has no money at all. One of them grab me and I feel something cold on the back of my head and a click. A gun. My heart starts racing and I feel myself hyper ventilate. The hand gripped me tighter as if telling me 'nothing you can do to stop this'. "Show us what you got boy or we shoot the pretty little girl of yours!" the main guys says, pointing to me and stepping forward.

"I'm 17, I am not little!" I say, pissed off. He looks at me and smiles, shaking his head.

"Huh, so I guess you aren't his daughter. Oh, well, I still want the pleasure of killimg you and using your skin and hair for the black market. It will be worth thousands you albino." My eyes go wide and I start to struggling until that gun is shoved into the back of my head, reminding me of what lies there.

"Please. I will do anything! I don't want to die!" Josh screams, freaking up. A couple men grab his arms and slam him back into the chair with an umph.

The main man continues smiling, but faced Josh, "Anything? Well, it's not anything if I can't kill you," his voice was menacing, "which, a matter of fact, is what I want to do. And big boys like me do what they want!" he growls and pulls out his own gun. The little life that existed in Josh's eyes disappeared. "But first this girl, so you can watch a innocent life be taken away because of you." He turns around and points the gun at me. The guy behind me moves to the side and smirks.

All over. I really didn't have much of a life, but I've always wanted something to live for. I close my eyes and wait for the moment for it all to end.

Your new pack.

Your new friends.

Your new home.

That's what we have to live for.

I open my eyes and look up at the man with the gun straight in the eye. He rolls his eyes and pulls the trigger. Everything went quick, but I hopped up and the bullet scratched my side. I bit my lip.

"What the fuck, how did you do that girl?" he asks, holding the gun up once more. How did I? Werewolf strength. I smile and punch him in the face, really hard. It snapped and he slowly turned it back and I heard a guy try to come up from behind me. My werewolf hearing is amazing! But I'm still out numbered.

"Stay still bitch, I just want to shoot you."

Don't let them hurt us.

I feel my back crack and I let out an ear-piercing scream. Everyone in the room silences as they see my writhe in pain. Everything hurt, my period feels like heaven compared to this and that is saying something.

Finally the pain subsides after a minutes and I'm laying on my side, I open my eyes and look at everybody from the ground. Shock. That's all I see. I'm confused until I stand up... on all fours. I shifted, we did. It sure feels nice to be free. So that was the little voice in my head.

I took a moment to get use to this, it wasn't that hard.

I give the big men a wolfy smile and then attacked the main man. He screamed until I finally tore his throat out. It hung from my mouth and everybody was frozen in fear. No human (except hunters) know we exist- or believe it at least.

I spit out the throat and attack the other three men, killed then within seconds, blood was everywhere. On the floor, walls and even ceiling. I turned around and looked at Josh. What am I going to do with him?

"Don't do anything or I'll shoot!" I didn't notice the gun in his hands till now. Kill him. No, I can't do that. He has been there for me. Too bad, this part of you is in charge right now. I attacked. I attacked my boss and new friend. I was discusted as I held his severed head in my mouth, how could I do this?

Alpha June has to hear about this and it won't be good. It is absolutely illegal to kill a human. I don't know what else to do besides being honest, maybe they'll give me a break. He must understand, after all, I helped him recover his Alpha position.

I shake some blood off my fur and I hop through a window. I didn't know how to change back, and it'd probably be easier to get to the pack house this way.

I sprint down the street and into the dense woods. It was a shortcut that my nose said to follow. I am so sorry. Why did I do that?

A familar large pack house appeared and I stood infront of it like an idiot. I pace around for a couple minutes until I go arounf to where the Alpha's room was and howl. June's room was on the second floor, he lets the previous Alpha keeo his room. Other people will probably hear it, but not do anything.

I did it a few more times till the curtains opens and the windiw opens, "What the hell? Who are you!" he shouts, waving his fist.

I shake my head at this motion anf mind link him, "It is Airybel and we have to talk, front door." I say. He takes a moment and nods back at me, leaving the window. I run to the door and he is already there with a confused expression. Well, until I walk into the light and he sees the blood in my fur, but also something else I didn't notice.