Chapter XXVI

A!N The tension... Bwahaha. Let's get a move on, this story is nearing it's end- or at least that is my plan, but this plot has changed so many times. So... you never know!
Line, comment, (follow?) and Enjoy!! The juicy stuff is here.

Same Time

I straighten my back and wave a friendly hello. Jerry shows me to my seat and I sit down. So far, nobody has said a thing and I feel like a party crasher.

"Oh, where is my manners, this is Luna Airybel," Cherl says. The room stays silent until a voice I havent heard in years speaks up and sends shivers down my spine.

"You bitch!" The same brown haired man stood up, Alpha Blake. The Alpha of the Shadow Pack and the place I was a prisoner of. I knew this was going to happen, but not to this extent.

"Alpha Blake! Sit, I will not have you disrespecting anyone. If it helps, you may quickly explaun what is your problem," I tall man (for hells sake everyone is tall) with firey red hair stood up, slamming his hands down. He then sat down when Blake sat down.

Everyone was silent, probably wanting to hear my life story. "Well, Airybel is a murderer. She was found holding the most loved child in the pack. Of course she killed her, no one was with her that night. Anyways, three years later she breaks everyone out of prison!" His voice got louder and heads turned towards me.

I was going to speak up, but an old friend beat me to it. "Alpha Blake, as you know our treaty gas recently broke right?" Alpha June says calmly. I can't believe everything that is going on right now. Blake nods. "Well, I also broke out of that prison with Airybel. I had been in there after the war. Besides that, she is not a criminal. I spent three years with her. She was a broken child."

Whispers started emerging, I let it, simce obviously I had no control over them.

"It makes no sense! It just sounds like you piled all the blame onto her. I have known her for a long while as a close friend and sadly, I left her to deal with the war all by herself. But, besides that, she is a kind girl that protects herself and the people she loves. She would not do that," Ashton says from the other side of the table.

I am so happy for him. He is the mate of an Alpha! Thank you Ashton.

"God damn all you people are nuts, she murdered Brooklyn!" Blake shouts. The firey haired man glares at him and he calms down. "And where is your mate, did you kill him too? Piece of shit," he mumbles the last part, but everybody hears it and someone even growls.

I turn around and see a familier face, Alexander. He takes the empty seat next to me and speaks up, "Matter of the fact- she is my mate. Now, Alpha Blake, if you have a problem with her being a rogue, or being a Luna, then we can take this outside." He actually stood up for me. I looked up at him and he glanced down at me, smilimg lightly before whispering in my ear, "I tried the other mate thing and it didnt work. She told me I was an idiot and to rethink my life- and here I am."

"This- this is ridiculous. Airybel, you will never be a Luna. You will never be anything," Blake said. Honestly, none of it hurt me. I felt like I actually had people protecting me.