Chapter Two: First Names

"Alright everybody, gather around!" Governor Grant announced.
Everyone circled around the tv and watched his first interview. He said all the right thing at the right time and showed a since of humor and we hoped it was convincing enough for the American people. Once it was over, everyone clapped and cheered.
"Okay, that was great and all but we still have work to do so you all know what you need to do." Olivia said.
Mellie held up two different posters that said 'Grant for President' and 'Vote for Grant'. Governor chose one and Mellie scampered off with a group of workers to organize different things and make more posters.
"Ms. Pope, anymore genius ideas for today?" He asked smiling.
"I think this will keep up busy for now but I'll keep you posted governor-" Olivia said.
"I think that we should be on a first name basis since we're gonna be spending everyday together for a while." Governor interrupted.
"Well then...Fitz." She said. A smile appeared on her face when she said his name.
"That's better. Now what do you think about that poster, Liv." Fitz said smiling as well.
Liv nodded and said "Good and i like Liv, it sounds nice."
They looked at each other and Fitz walked toward a group of workers and they were talking about different plans that they were making. Liv turned and started to work on paper work. She started to feel excited to see Fitz again the next day but she just pushed her feelings aside and continued to work