Chapter Four: Load Up

A week went by and there was an interview set up for 6:30 and Fitz was going to give a speech at a high school the next day in the same area so we decided to just stay the night there. Everyone helped load up the bus with their luggage, posters, computers, and cameras. While the president had a big suitcase, Liv, had a small duffle bag. Mellie hauled her huge suitcase out to the parking lot and a man, twice her size, lifted it up and shut the door on the side of the bus. Everyone got in and some flipped open magazines and books, some ate their breakfast, and some just put the headphones on and watched tv. Liv pulled out her notepad and started writing answers to some questions Fitz might get asked during the interview. There were also pointers for how to sit, what to wear, and facial expressions. Then, out of no where, Fitz sat down next to her.
"Sorry, there's no where else to sit." Fitz said.
"You can sit here that's fine." Liv said and she went back to her notes. Fitz looked over her shoulder and read some of the notes.
"Woah woah woah, no one said anything about flat irons." Fitz said.
They both laughed and Liv was about to say something when her phone rang.
"Harrison, what's going on?" Liv asked.
"The interview is an ambush. The kids aren't gonna show up." Harrison said.
"Not if I make them. Tell Abby to get Karen and you get Jerry. Huck can hack into a flight system. Get them on a plane in less than an hour." Liv said and hung up the phone.
"What was that about?" Fitz asked.
"Just a problem with your kid's transportation but consider it handled. It's nothing a few gladiators can't fix." Liv said.
He smiled and drifted off to sleep.