Part 3

Part 3

"His scars remained in his heart if not in his skin. "

Selena's POV

I enter the changing rooms and look to see Demi and Taylor changing back into their clothes but their backs are facing me.

I smile as my light bulb lites up again.

I sneak up behind them both.

"Booooooooo!!!!!!" I scream, causing them to jump up and fall to the ground.

It's never too old to scare your friends.

I hold my stomach while tears of laughter runs down my face.

They gasp. "What the fuck, you bitch" Demi lets out a groan whilst rubbing her butt and I shake my head with a giggle but slightly surprised by her anger.

Like I've done this a million times.

All the girls laugh around us.

"Do not do that ever again. Ok. I nearly had a heart attack" Taylor dramatically lets out a gasp and place a hand to her chest like she's having a heart attack but I shake my head laughing at them.

I smile at them both. "Well, I thought it would be funny, and I guessed right" I giggle and grab my clothes putting them on.

I slip on my shirt. "So what did Mr Beach talk to you back?" Taylor asks, leaning against the locker causing me to stiffen in my place.

I bite my lip wondering whether to tell them.

I mean they're my best friends so I should but because of that, they may try to get involved and try to force Mr beach to change his mind.

Which I would love but right now, I needed to learn how to swim.

Like I could go to the beach and drown.

I mean the lifeguards obviously wouldn't be doing their jobs properly but still.

"Well, knowing Selly and Mr Beach, It couldn't have been good, huh Selena?" Demi asked, and I sighed shaking my head.

Well, if you were there, that would be an understatement.

"Well, since I'm failing swimming, I needed a tutor and well I got one" I say, casually leaving out the part that Justin was that tutor because if they knew that.

Well, God knows what could happen and well what wouldn't.

Hopefully, they don't ask me who the tutor is.

I look, towards my locker. "Cool but who is this new tutor tho?" Taylor asks, putting her shoes on and I mentally course at myself.

What excuse do I use now?

Ok here comes my superb acting skills.

I open my mouth. "Erm... its erm..." I curse again trying to figure who's in our swimming team but no one ever spoke or did anything.

So I didn't know who half of them were.

Seriously, why can't I think of a name.

Or just make one up, like Tom or Bob.

They look at each other. "You don't know who your tutor is, Sel that's funny" Demi laughs and I nod awkwardly before walking to our next lesson.

Okay whew they think I just wanted to get out me beaches office so quickly that I didn't ask for my tutor's name.

Okay yeah I would do that in reality.

Ugh why wouldn't that be a reality?

I sheepishly smile. "I have Art, what do you guys have?" I ask, quickly changing the subject and they check their planners before answering me.

I look at them. "Music" Demi smiles, causing us to giggle.

Yup Demi loves music because she's amazing at singing and well she has a crush on Niall who sits next to her.

"Dutch" Taylor says with a sigh and I let out a laugh knowing no ones like Dutch as we are completely shit at learning languages.

I grab my planner. "Ok bye" I laugh and walk towards my next class leaving them.

I take about 5 minutes before reaching my class.

It would've been earlier, but I was trying to fix my hair that was messy as it got stuck in my bra strap.

I'm about to open the door but my body gets pulled back. I try to speak but the person places their hand over my mouth.

They turn me around, and I see it's Justin.

Seriously, why can't he leave me alone?

He looks at me with an expression I knew too well.

"Wassup Slutena?" The devil asks with a smirk holding me against him.

I roll my eyes at him. "What do you want Justin?" I ask with a scoff and I place my hands against his chest to create some distance which didn't work as he pushes his body even closer.

His hands slithering around my tiny waist. "Well, I thought we could have a little fun right now." He says pouting and I tilt my head to the side confused.

Fun and him, I'm pretty sure we have original ideas of fun.

His idea is definitely going to be torturing me which isn't my idea of fun for me.

I shake my head and Justin tightens his arms around me as I'm slipping from his grip.

He leans in as well and I can't help but watch.

Wait is he going to kiss me?

I feel his hand moving down to my ass with his face inches apart from mine.

Shit, he is going to kiss me.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

Then he suddenly lets go off me causing me fall down and groan. I look at him confused and see my phone in his hand.

What he wanted my phone?

There's asking permission.

"What? You thought I was actually going to kiss you. Yeah right, no one wants to kiss you Slutena," Justin smirks at me and I get up wiping my jeans before snatching my phone from him.

He looks at me annoyed but I ignore him.

I look at my phone to see he had added his phone number.

Why would I need his phone number?

I look at him. "I'm going to need to text you when I'm free for the tutoring" Justin grunts looking at my reaction and I nod, standing there awkwardly.

I hear him mutter something under his breath which I couldn't quite hear but I'm kinda glad I didn't hear it.

I gulp. "I'm going to go" I finally say breaking the silence and I walk away from him.

I fiddle with my thumbs. "WAIT!" I hear Justin shout from behind me and I turn to look at him slightly confused. "See you after school for the dinner." He smirks before walking away and I turn back around before smacking my head with my hand.

Fudge I forgot about that.

........................

COMMENT and VOTE plz