Part 6

Part 6

"They were up against a wall with a layer of clothing between them"

Selena's POV 

"Why" Is only the question I could get out and he gives me an unknown look.

Like he had to have a proper answer but he couldn't get it out.

It isn't the right time.

But I need to know why.

He hates me; I hate him.

Can't we leave it at that?

I look at him in worry. "Because" Justin simply says and turns to my parents causing me to groan in defeat.

He has to have a proper reason to why he's doing this.

And I'm going to find out.

I don't know how or why but I am.

I glance down. "So how did you guy's date?" Mom asks looking at both of us and I turn to Justin in shock.

Oh, shit she's so going to know we're lying.

Wait isn't that a good thing?

I bite my lip in confusion about whether I should go along with it.

"Well, I thought she was cute, and I asked her out and she said yes, right Selly bear?" Justin smiles, hugging me and I snort accidentally.

Seriously, that's how we dated.

"Yes, its trues Justy" I smile, kissing him on the cheek.

Ugh why am I was doing this?

Well, he's got your baby photos and well some that are embarrassing and he's going to leak them so.

I glance at him as he glances at my lip for a second. "KISS" Jaxon and Jasmine screams at us causing me mentally glare at them.

I sheepishly sink in my seat.

"Hush you guys" Pattie laughs at them and I thank her because kissing Justin is the last thing I would do.

I let out a breath of relief. "Well, I mean if you guys want to kiss, go ahead" Dad says munching his pasta and I bite my lip from cursing at him.

Seriously dad, why did I have the fun type of dad?

Like WHY?

I mean I loved him and his fun sides but still.

He couldn't have had some type of a dark side in him.

Jeez maybe if he'll spend some type with Justin, he'll get one.

Okay, that's another pro to this fake dating.

Yup, I'm making a pro and cons list.

Pro- will reach my dad to become more daddier. Will also...

Okay that's all I got.

Cons- he's the fucking devil.

That's it.

I roll my eyes. "Erm I don't think that's necessary" Mom says smiling awkwardly at me.

Yep, don't need to tell me twice.

I close my eyes as I try to slow down my heartbeat. "Why not?" Justin smirks and turns his head towards me as I look at him in mixed emotions.

He isn't really going to kiss me was he?

WAS HE?

I feel my breathing become irregular. "KISS, KISS" I hear Jaxon and Jazmine scream.

Seriously, why aren't they thinking this is disgusting cause when I was their age.

I'm pretty sure I thought boys had cuties and such.

I shake my head in disagreement. "Just do it" Justin groans and leans in.

What?

My heart is racing too much.

I shake my head but before I can say anything; I feel his lips on top of mine.

Shit, what am I supposed to do?

Kiss back. Oh yeah.

I kiss Justin back and I'm pretty sure I feel butterflies in my stomach.

My lips are soft against mine and I feel his hand slid under my dress causing me to mentally squeal.

I can't help but moan quietly as his fingers massages my thighs.

But I pull apart from him and look in his eyes for any reaction as he looks in my eyes and then he shrugs.

What is a shrug supposed to mean?

I frown. "EW" I hear everyone jokingly scream causing me to roll my eyes. 

Really now you think kissing is ew.

I shake my head. "Oh, shut up" I laugh at them and they giggle.

I smile. "Well, we better get now, thank you for this wonderful evening," Pattie says, getting up.

Why didn't they leave before me and Justin kissed?

Even though you like it. What not I didn't. I think.

I mean he did lower my stress levels.

Actually, I hear that if you have a panic attack, sometimes being kissed helps because you hold your breath for a second.

So that's probably why.

Not because he calms down. Which is seriously not true.

He literally stresses me out.

I sigh at today. 

"Remember to meet me after school for our torture lesson," Justin smirks and gets up walking towards Pattie.

Why did he seriously have to remind me of that?

Wait, he means swimming right?

Imma just hope he means swimming.

Seriously, I'll be going to church straight after school before going to his house.

I get up from my chair. "Bye" I hear everyone say and I go upstairs to my room.

Too much happened today.

"Goodnight Selena" I hear dad and mom say.

I nod. "G'night" I state back and plop to my bed.

I can't believe Justin kissed me.

My bully.

The devil.

Ugh but I feel like this was only the beginning.

And I'm pretty sure not in a good way

..............................................................

COMMENT and VOTE plz