Part 7

Part 7

"His hands were like fire against my purified skin. "

Selena's POV

RING RING RING

I groan slapping my alarm clock causing it to turn off and I open my eyes only to scream.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?" I ask, squealing at the monster on top of me.

He groans. "Well, that wasn't very nice" Justin scowls dramatically holding his ears and I look at him confused before pinching myself to make sure he's actually here.

WHY IS HE STILL HERE?

I shake my head in confusion. "Oh shut it, what are you doing here?" I ask with a groan trying to push him off of me but he doesn't seem to budge.

Right, forgot he weighs 10 times more than me.

I frown, laying back in my bed.

"Well, your mom let me in and as your boyfriend I'm taking you to school," He smirks and I look at him with my eyes widened.

Wait BOYFRIEND.

Shit is he actually serious about the boyfriend and girlfriend thing?

Damn I thought that was a dream.

I let out a sigh. "Fine, let me get dressed" I say, rolling my eyes and wait for him to get off me but he doesn't seem to get off.

He looks at me innocently "Ok" He says, still sitting where he is and crosses his arms.

Is he an idiot or what?

Wait, I don't even need to answer that.

I sigh. "Justin, get off me" I say pointing that he's on top of me so I can't really change, could I?

He nods. "Oh, right" He sheepishly smiles and finally gets off me. I shake my head hiding a giggle under my breath.

I let out a breath of relief. "Finally" I groan and quickly go to my closet picking out and outfit.

I hold my clothes in my hand and turn back to see Justin and wait for him to get out but he stays there

"What?" he asks with a shrug as he notices I'm staring at him.

I sigh heavily. "Justin get out so I can change." I say even though I'm mentally screaming at him.

What did he think, that I going to change in front of him?

"Why you're my girlfriend so I can stay?" He smirks and walks closer towards me and I roll my eyes at his 'logic' to why I should change in front of him.

I look at him in anger. "We aren't even proper girlfriend and boyfriend." I scoff and cross my arms.

He stops in front of me with his arms slightly apart like he's trying to hug me.