Part 17

Part 17

"his eyes were demons scarring her body"

Selena's POV

I ate my breakfast awkwardly as Justin glared at me the whole way through which wasn't very appetising.

I didn't know what was going on in his mind.

Like could he actually see holes being burned into my skin.

Because honestly right now, it felt like it.

Like excuse me.

Look away mate.

I sighed and decided to watch Pattie instead thinking that would stress me out less.

But then I realised that she knew I was in Justin's bed last night... And that we had sex.

Well Justin said we didn't but I'm pretty sure she didn't believe him for shit.

But me and Justin.

Would never happen...

In a million years.

Ever.

I shook my head at my thoughts.

"So erm why were you guys sleeping together?" Pattie asked trying to keep her face straight but I could see her lips twitching upwards like she was trying to not laugh.

I looked at Justin and he looked back at me clenching his jaw.

I wonder what he was going to lie about this time.

I mean I wasn't going to say anything because...

Well I can't lie for shit.

He let out a breath as he put his acting face on.

"I had a nightmare and Selena came into my room probably hearing my screams and stayed with me till I fell asleep." Justin said hesitating a little bit and I bit my lip looking down.

I guess I was right that he might have been suffering from PTSD due to his dad as he said he had nightmares.

Patties mouth instantly widened in shock and she looked at me causing me to quickly nod agreeing with Justin.

I mean it wasn't exactly the truth.

But it took Justin guts to admit that I guess.

"Oh, sorry baby I wasn't there" Pattie said with a frown getting up and rubbed Justin back. I glanced at him for a second before looking down.

He clenched his jaw as if he felt guilt for lying, I mean he wasn't totally heartless and does love his mum so I would understand.

I didn't say anything else as I didn't want to ruin the moment.

Justin sighed. "Its fine mum, Selena was there" he whispered and I bit my lip glancing at them both as I felt a little bit awkward with the mother and son duo.

Suddenly Pattie glanced down at her watch and she let out a squeal causing me and Justin to groan a little.

"Sweethearts I need to go to work, don't mess around okay and be nice to each other" She said kissing the both of us on the forehead causing us to both chuckle.