Part 13

Part 13

"She whimpered under his touch as if it was burning into her skin"

Selena's POV

I gulped to swallow my pain.

"Selena" I heard Pattie called out causing Justin and I to snap out of our 'staring contest'. I push myself off of Justin and walk toward her.

I smiled like I hadn't been pushed against. "Yeah" I asked as I see her walk towards me with a smile holding her purse in her hand meaning she was going out.

She looked at me with a smile and walked towards me with a hug.

I could feel Justin burning through my scalp with his eyes.

"I'm so glad you're here" Pattie said as she enveloped me with a hug "And I hope you will have a good time and don't worry, your room is all set and tidy" She continued and finally released me.

What do you mean by a good time?

I can't have any type of good time.

Only bad times.

Horrific times.

World ending, type of times.

Well my world ending.

I nodded. "Yup" I simply said with a forced smile and looked at Justin to see him glaring at me along with a scowl.

Pattie looked at both of us with a smile. "I need to go to work, Jay show Selena her room and get her settled in" She smiled causing my eyes to widen and I looked at Justin to see him smile before secretly roll his eyes.

Wait so me and Justin.

Alone.

Well can my day get worse.

He's already planning on ways to kill me.

Who knows maybe drown me in the pool.

Strangle me with his bare hands.

Strangle me with his cock... Um why did I think that?

I shook my head wanting to speak. "Bye mom" Justin suddenly said and hugged Pattie. She smiled and waved us bye before walking out leaving me and Justin alone.

I awkwardly looked at Justin and he looked at me with a groan before walking upstairs carrying my bags.

He can be a gentleman sometimes.

And then the devil.

Fucking devil in disguise.

I quickly followed him and he threw my bags into the room that was mine, I guess.

I gasped at the beauty of my room and could see Justin sighing while looking at the room with sadness

I gasped at the beauty of my room and could see Justin sighing while looking at the room with sadness. I tilted my head at his expression in confusion.

Was this room important to him and if it was....

Why?

I bit my lip. "Justin, who's room is this?" I asked him and he snapped his head towards me. He looked at me with an angry look with his jaw clenched.

Ok maybe I shouldn't have asked.

I looked down. "Someone you obviously don't remember" He growled at me before storming out the room.

What did he mean by that?

I sighed not wanting to feel his rage and laid my suitcases on my bed. I took out my clothes and shoes placing them into the closet.

I wanted to check on Justin for some reason but I knew I shouldn't since he probably would shout at me or hurt me and that's the last thing I want to happen.

After half an hour

I thought about checking on Justin since it was too boring to just stay in my room all day with no human interaction.

I got off my bed and walked to Justin's room, I decided to knock on the door because well who knows what he could be doing in there.

Wait, just thinking about that, I don't really feel like entering his room.

But before I could do anything, the door opened revealing a tired Justin with red puffy eyes.

Had he been crying?

I looked at him in confusion. "What are you doing here?" He asked in a raspy voice which was so hot... I mean ugly.

I looked down to see he was only in his boxer causing me to slightly blush.

I opened my mouth. "Erm I wanted to know..."

Shit what should I say.

Oh yeah I just wanted to see if you wanted to talk. 

Ok no

"-If there's any food" I finally said and he looked at me with a bored expression before shutting the door in my face.

Erm I guess that's a no then.

I was about to turn around but the door reopened to see Justin with trousers on but still no shirt.

I mean not that I mind...

I mean..

Ugh forget it.

I looked at him. "There's spaghetti, follow me" He sighed walking to the kitchen and I nodded before walking behind him.

We reached the kitchen and he got a 2 bowls out placing spaghetti in it causing my mouth to water a little at the sight but I controlled myself and my need to just grab the spaghetti pot and eat it all.

Hey don't judge me but I'm hungry.

I looked at him. "Here" Justin said passing me the bowl with a fork and sits on a chair. I mumble a thank you before sitting opposite him.

I eat a piece of spaghetti and instantly moan at the taste, I hear a chuckle from Justin but I ignore him and lick my lips feeling a little sauce on them.

I suddenly looked around. "So where Jackson and jazzy" I asked trying to avoid the awkward silence I could sense noticing it was a little extra quiet.

He looked at me in suspicion. "Sleepover" He said with his mouthful and I nodded distracting myself with the pasta instead of talking.

I sighed. "So what did you mean earlier when I asked who's room I'm living in was" I blurted out feeling curiosity get the better of me. He suddenly stopped eating and looked at me with an angry expression causing me to gulp but I quickly looked down whispering a sorry.

I looked back up at Justin to see him standing up towering me, my eyes flickered to his fist which turned white but before he could do something, a voice entered the house.

I gulped. "Guys I'm back" I heard Pattie shout and I relaxed in my seat diverting my eyes from Justin but to Pattie who was yet to enter.

I blew a sigh of relief. "This isn't over" Justin growled at me with his eyes darkened. 

Fuck who's room was that?

.........................

So why is Justin all angry when Selena talks about the room

COMMENT and VOTE