Part 8

Part 8

"Their lips fed on each other like a life source"

Selena's POV

After school 

I walk to church and pray for my soul.

I am heading to the devil's hour soon.

How ironic.

But right now I'm at my house.

I need some forms of happy moments before my life flashes before my eyes.

I sigh. "Who's going to deaths doorstep right now?" I mumble plotting next to Demi as she chomps her face in a plateful of cookies. 

She smiles. "YOU ARE, YOU ARE" Demi shouts with cookies spitting out from her mouth causing me to laugh.

I shake my head amused. "Yup" I groan and walk to my closet trying to pick a swimming costume to wear for Justin.

Well not for him, but I mean something that's appropriate.

I bite my life as I skim through my closet.

"Ooh, where the pink bikini at, makes your boobs looks bigger" Demi gushes pointing at my pink bikini and I take it out of my closet confused.

I look at her in disgust and shake my head causing her to do her puppy eyes.

She knew I didn't want to make Justin look at my chest at all.

But I kind of liked this bikini and I know Demi will force me anyway so what the heck.

I bite my lip. "Fine, but I swear If Justin looks at me in a perverted way, I will punch you" I warn her and she nods, clapping her hands like a puppy causing me to giggle.

I quickly wear the bikini with blue booty shorts with a white crop top tying my hair up in a ponytail.

I look at Demi. "Call me if the devils tries to make a move on you" Demi smiles hugging me and I smile, hugging her back.

Don't worry I'll punch him even if he doesn't make a move.