Part 16

Part 6

"She was in pain but she still loved him as he did her."

Selena's POV

I gulped.

Pattie knew I was in Justin's room without actually being there?

Wait.

Is she like a psychic or something?

Or she noticed I wasn't in my room.

"Shit" I heard Justin muttered before his eyes whipped to mine and I felt heat of fear wave over me.

He looked at me like he regretted it but he never showed it.

"Let go off me" I groaned trying to budge Justin away from me but he tightened his grip on me causing me to wince.

I let out a breath knowing Justin was angry because of his dad.

I knew he was just thinking about it in the wrong way.

But it still hurt.

"Why should I huh?" Justin asked bitterly laughing at me till his lips twitched downwards. "Why wasn't I perfect like you huh" Justin asked with a whisper closing his eyes tightly.

I didn't know whether he was asking himself or his father.

"-Why?" Justin chocked out as his body fell limp causing a breath to escape from my lip due to his weight.

My heart ached as I imagined the 10 year old boy in front of me crying over and over again because of the absence of his father.

Especially when his dad left.

And I wasn't there for me.

I tried to get in his house thag day after his dad dragged his away but the doors were locked.

I rang the doorbell but no one answered.

I tried my hardest to be there but I couldn't.

And I had to find out what happened through gossip like other neighbours.

I sighed.

"Jay" I whispered wrapping my arms around his neck as he silently cried.

He didn't say anything or doing anything but I felt as if he was listening.

"--I'm sorry" I said as a pain forged in my chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly before more and more tears ran down from his eyes and onto my back.

I knew he didn't hate me.

I knew all he was doing was letting out the pain because by his father.

But all these years of torture he caused me...it still hurt.

I also didn't blame him.

Seeing his life through his eyes.

"He wanted me to be like you because I wasn't the perfect son" Justin whispered releasing me and he laid beside me with his eyes stuck to the ceiling and I watched him.

How could a dad say something like that to his son?

Like yeah Justin was far from perfect.

But he was my perfect.

I mean that's what his father should've thought.

That his sons bad and good qualities make him human... A bloody perfect human.