Part 11

Part 11

"He ran and ran till he was away from his demons"

Selena's POV

My head spin. "Fuck" I hear him moan and I slightly squeal realising we're having sex with our clothes on.

But I don't want to stop as well.

I groan in pleasure. "Justin, l-let go o-of me" I stutter, trying not to moan and he opens his eyes quickly pulling away from me.

"I-I" Justin whispers, looking down and I awkwardly cough but notice a wet stain on his trousers next to crotch area.

Wait did I just make him cu--

"I should go" Justin says, looking at me with his face slightly flushed and I nod slowly distracting myself with my poster of James Bond on the wall.

"SELENA, WAIT UP, ITS SCHOOL" Mom shouts, causing me and Justin to jump up and hit our head together.

Again.

"Fuck" Me and Justin both cuss at the same time before looking at each other bursting into laughter.

I smile. "H-hurry and get changed, o-ok" Justin slightly laughs and steps off my bed walking towards the door.

I ignore the fact we're kinda having sex and I look down.

"Wait, you're driving me to school" I ask him confused, and he turns to look at me with a confused expression.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Well, you are still my girlfriend aren't you? " he asks with his lips slightly twitching upwards and I nod.

Fake girlfriend right?

I gulp. "Yup" I sheepishly smile and he walks out the door. I shake my head at the thoughts running through my head and fix my bed sheets which are a mess mostly because of what me and Justin are doing.

Well, whatever we are doing.

But his nightmares are still in my head.

I'm guessing he is thinking about the day when his dad left.

And how Justin must've felt on the day.

I can't help but feel bad for the devil.

I slightly shudder remembering us on the bed and doing the dirty well makes me think of what me and Justin are.

I mean we aren't even friends and now we're fake boyfriend and girlfriend and he bullies for a reason which I still need to find out.

I groan shaking my head, this is too much for me right now.

I go to my closet and pick out a random outfit.

I go outside my bedroom and skip downstairs. I see my mum and dad checking some paperwork causing me tilt my head in confusion.

I rub my itchy nose. "Hey guys, what's that" I shout, causing them to jump up. They hold their chest as I giggle, walking to them.

They look at relief. "Don't scare us like that" dad gasps and my mum shakes her head laughing slightly.

I roll my eyes. "Sorry, but what are you guys doing?" I ask, gesturing to the paperwork and they look at each other with the 'should we tell her' expression before looking at me.

I bite my lip in confusion. "Just out of the ordinary Sel, can I ask you a question?" dad says rubbing his imaginary beard and I look at him with a chuckle.

I smile. "Yeah, you can" I say and he nods.

Shit, are they going to ask me about what happened in my room last night?

Shit, did they hear me and Justin moaning?

I mean maybe the scream gave it away when I first noticed Justin was in my room.

But what's the paperwork for?

Holy shit, they're not filing an restraining order against him?

Actually, I wouldn't mind if they do that, if I'm going to be honest.

I've been planning on doing it since I was 11.

"So, if we were to leave this house, just for a holiday, would you be fine with it?" he asks me with his eyebrows raised and I look at them with a gasp.

They're going away, and they NEVER do that.

YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE KIIIIPIYIYAY

I nod. "Erm I would be fine with it" I say, trying to hold in my excitement and they let out a huge breath.

Ha, they didn't know that the bad things would happen when they come back.

Like they should come back to a wrecked home or not even a home at all.

Okay maybe not because I don't actually have many friends.

Like there's Taylor.

And Demi.

And...

Yeah that's it.

But hey at least I wouldn't have to worry about wrecking anything important or being looted so it would be alright.

You can still have a part with 2.

"Well, we are going on a holiday today" They say and I squeal, hugging them both.

Yes, now I can have lots of parties.

Drink alcohol. 

And do whatever rebels do

BUT NO DRUGGGGGGS.

I don't want to become a mad hatter.

I smile again.

"But you will stay at Justin's house till we come back" my mum says causing my jaw to hit the floor. 

That is not what I'm expecting.

....................................................

Sorry short chapter 

COMMENT and VOTE