Chapter 1

The photo is of moona
Enjoy reading

*************************************

I am Moona Accalia, and this is my story of how I went from nerd to badass bitch.

"Moona aren't you excited your first day back at school! Wake up right now!" I heard my best friend Tate Sparta tell in my ear. I ground and covered my head with my pillow trying to block him out.

"Go away, I'm trying to sleep!" I yelled through my pillow. Though I'm pretty sure it came out muffled and Tate didn't hear it properly.

"Well if you don't get up right bloody now I'll have to force you to, are you sure you want that to happen?" I hear Tate ask me teasingly. Instead of giving him a answer I turned my head in the other direction and ground loudly.

"Alright Moona, you leave me no other choice then." Tate said before it became suspiciously silent. Just as I was about to check what he was doing, I'm on the floor with the hug oaf on top of me.

"I can't breath, your squashing me." I yelled at Tate trying to get him off me. He let out a loud laugh not moving from on top of me.

"Why are you such a jerk?" I yelled when I finally pushed him off of me. I don't really mean that I never could although he is highly annoying he's the bests friend anyone could ever ask for.

"Because I love you!" He sang loudly as he went to my wardrobe and grabbed out a pair of black skinny jeans, a tight black singlet, a black hoodie that stoped half way down my back, my combat boots and a black beanie. He then threw them onto my bed.

"Now get dressed, school starts soon and we are arriving in style." He said really excited before exiting my room so I could get dressed.

After putting my cloths on I put on some foundation, mascara and lip balm. Then birches my waist length brown hair allowing my natural loose curls to cascade down my back. Once I was done I looked at my self in the mirror. I hate to admit this but Tate had a great taste in cloths. I grabbed my phone, headphones and bag. I made my way downstairs to where Tate was waiting.

"Wow I'm amazing, I did a great job in choosing your cloths." Tate said looking at me threw his sunglasses.

"Yea you did, can we go now?" I asked heading towards the door so we could leave.