Chapter 4

I walked into detention and took a seat. I put my headphones on listening to music. All of the sudden my headphones where ripped off my head.

"What the fuck?" I yelled standing from my seat turning to come face to face with a guy. He was really hot with baby blue eyes, dark brown hair and a nice chiseled face. From what I know about him he is know to be a player.

"What a beautiful girl like you doing at a place like this?" He asked motioning towards his friends.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." I replied

"I lost my phone number can I have yours?" He asked flirtatiously while winking at me.

I decided I'd play along, I twirled a bit of my hair and looked at him flirtatiously  "yeah sure it's 1800-Gofuckyourself." And I could hear all his friends laughing.

He turned and glared at his friends causing them all to go silent "do you know the alphabet only has 20 letters." He said looking me up and down.

"No it doesn't you fucking idiot." I said looking at him in disbelief.

"Ohh how could I forget u r a q t." He said leaning on the desk.

"You forgot a letter you stupid ducking moron." I said sitting back in my seat. I heard all his friends yell 'burn' in unison and I smiled knowing that I have embarrassed him.

The guy sat in the seat next to me "do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" He said grabbing my hand.

"Go ahead I need to practise hitting a moving target." I said pulling my hand out of his grasp.

"You know you look a lot like my next girlfriend." He said running his hand through his hair trying to be seductive.

"And you look exactly like the guy I turned down 2 seconds from now." I said grabbing my things and walking to the door, just as I was at the door I turned around blowing him a kiss and winking before I walkout. Once I was away from the door I started laughing as I made my way to Tates car where he was standing giving me a questioning glare.

I tossed him my phone that I had on record. He listened to the recording and fell to the ground in fits of laughter.