Chapter 12

It Friday morning Tate and I have spent everyday since Monday chilling at the beach, the waterfall or the cliff and at night just fell asleep watching movies in the lounge room. Now it's time to go home even though I don't want to.

As I'm packing my bags my phone goes off I haven't checked it since Monday. I grab my phone and see I had no messages just a Facebook notification say Tate tagged me in a post. I unlocked my phone and checked Facebook.

 I unlocked my phone and checked Facebook

I grab my bags and take them downstairs. When I got downstairs I heard Tate singing in his jake from adventure time onesie.

Bacon Pancakes making bacon pancakes

Get some bacon and you put it in a pancake

Bacon pancakes that's what it's gonna make.

Bacon pancakes

He sang the last bit really high pitch.

"Omg you are so cute in that onesie." I said walking into the kitchen and taking a seat near the table.

"Your just jealouse that I look better than you." He said putting a plate of pancakes in front of me and guess what there is bacon cooked into the pancake.

"You said it yourself that I could be a model." I laughed shoving a pancake in my mouth.

"It's the truth." He said smirking and sitting across from me with his large pile of bacon pancakes.

Just after I finished my pancakes tates phone went of he looked at me with a mouthful of pancakes and quickly read the text. As he was reading he stopped and droped his phone. He looked as if someone shoot him with a freeze ray.

"What's up." I said oblivious to what happened.

"Cindy dead they found her in her room with her throat slit and a note on her wall saying 'your next' written in her own blood." He said pushing his chair out and walking up to his room.

I grabbed my bad of the couch and walked outside loading it in the car. Just as I got it in the car my phone went off.

Unknown
Did you get my message beautiful.

Me
What the actual fuck you killed someone just to get a message across.

Unknown
I knew she was attached to your dear friend Tate and it wasn't that hard to get to her she will do anything she's that desperate. Honestly don't know what he saw in that slut.

Me
What the fuck you creepy fuck faced stalker.

Unknown
She kept screaming his name for help as I did what I pleased so pathetic.

Me
Who the fuck are you so I know who's name to put on the fucking gravestone.

Unknown
You'll learn who I am soon enough and it'll hopefully be yours or your dear best friends name on the gravestone right next to cindys.

Tate walked out the door with his bag and locking it behind him. He loaded his stuff in the car and climbed in the driver seat.

I am dreading going home.

*************************************
Sorry for the short chapter guys and the late update but keep reading don't forget to vote comment and follow me.