Chapter 15

Now be a good girl or one of these lovelies get hurt." He whispered in my ear.

"No" I said still looking at them.

"Wrong answer." He said evilly in my ear

BANG...

************************************

Fennris P.O.V

I watched as the master try and use her family to make her bend but her being the stubborn idiot she is isn't bending the way he wants her too.

"Now be a good girl or one of these lovelies get hurt." He whispered in her ear but I heard it.

Say yes say yes please

"No" She said still looking at her dad and best friend with tears threatening to spill.

I grabbed my gun and aimed it at the master.

"Wrong answer." He said evilly to her.

BANG...

"Nooooo!!!" She screamed squeezing her eyes shut.

"Moona open your eyes." Her friend Tate said. She opened her eyes and looked at Tate and her dad.

She ran to them wrapping them in a hug. She hugged Tate for a long time which I didn't like maybe I should've let the master shot him.

"Fennris." I heard Moona say in a weak voice looking at the gun in my hand.

I put the gun down "go now the others will surely be here soon." I said giving my security card to Tate so they could get out.

Tate and moonas dad ran down the hall, I turned and found Moona in front of me.

"Thank you." She said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Moona for everything." I said pulling back just enough so I can see her face.

" I forgive you, you need to escape too or you'll get killed." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me down the hallway to where Tate and her farther were waiting for her.

I stopped causing her to stop she turned and looked at me with and emotion in her eyes that I had never seen before it was love.

"Please come with us, come with me." She said trying to hold back her tears.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her softly and full of passion.

How long I've waited to kiss her

I heard the sound of feeling running towards us getting closer.

I released from the kiss and saw a tear running down her face I wiped it away.

"Go, we will meet again I promise." I whispered letting her hand go and walking back down the hall.

Moonas P.O.V

What the actually shit was that I kissed him.

The only thought that ran through my head as I ran down to hall to Tate and my dad.

We needed to get out of here. Well they needed to. As they walked out the door I pulled it shut.

" Tate you better take car of my farther." I said locking the door turning around to go find Fennris and help him out.

"Moona don't do this we need to get to safety." I heard Tate yell banging on the door.

I walked quietly to wards the noise as I passed the office I saw a gun on the floor. Walking in I grabbed the gun. As I got the gun in my grip someone opened the door.

"Well well looking at this cookie." The man said staring at me up and down fuck I'm still in my pjs damn.

He stalked closer to me causing me to back up against the wall. He leant in to kiss me just as his lips were about to brush mine I kicked him where the sun don't shine.

"I'm no cookie I'm a pancake." I said laughing quietly as I walked out the door to find Fennris fighting 3 men.

I snuck up behind one of them and kicked him behind his knee causing him to buckle and loose his balance i then grabbed his head hitting it against the wall he laid on the ground groaning so I kicked his head. The other two were to busy fight Fennris to realise I was there.

I ran up to Tate using his back as a boost so I could get high enough to kick one of the guys in the head knocking him out cold. I regained my footing and stood up only to get a right hook to my face from the last guy. That is it.

I looked at the guy and I swear he looked scared to hell. I advanced towards him and went full fighter.

Right hook

Left hook

Right hook

Right hook

Round house kick

Left hook

Right hook

He fell to his knees trying to stand back up. Grabbing his head I pulled it forward kneeing him in the face.

"Never hit a girl. Especially me." I growled As he fell to the ground groaning.

I turned to be engulfed in a hug by Fennris.

" I told you to leave." He said looking me over for serious injuries.

"But I wanted to kick ass to." I said realising his hands had stopped on my waist and his eyes were staring at my boobs "I haven't got eyes on my nipples" I said causing him to go red.

I walked away from him heading towards the door. Opening the front door to find my dad and Tate with a old tree. They looked as though they were going to bust the door down. They saw me dropped the tree and ran to me engulfing me in hugs

This year has been the craziest year of my life.

*************************************

Okay guys enjoy this chapter make sure to vote comment and follow me.

Love you all