Chapter 13

Unknown P.O.V

"Master want you now." A guard said grabbing a hold of my arm and leading me towards the masters office.

The guard knocked on the door 3 times before it opened to show the master sitting at his desk with two large man and a boy who looked to be about 18.

"Take a seat." The master said and the guard lead me to a seat and roughly pushed me into it.

I saw the masters desk to see a bunch of pictures of a girl with long waist length brown hair, bright blue eyes and a tanned complexion.

"Is that all you got of her boy." The master said to the young boy who was standing at the desk fiddling with his fingers.

"Yes, sir all the information is from her Facebook, instagram and twitter." He said not looking up to the master.

"Jame Did she get the message." The master asked pointing toward one of the large man.

"Yes sir sent it to her 3 days ago thanks to the help of my dear boy." The man who I now know is James said pulling the boy who i assume is his soon to his side.

"Do you recognise this little beauty." The master said to me as he shoved one of the photos towards me.

This young lady looked so much like my late wife the bright blue eyes that were likes pools of water that you could drown in if you were to jump into them, the waist brown hair that was naturally curly and her complexion.

"No master." I said just below a whisper.

"How is it a man doesn't recognise his own daughter." The master said and that's when it hit me my little Moona was alive and he knew where she was.

"How dare you." I yelled getting out of my seat, jumping over his desk tackling him then throwing punch after punch into his face. "If you so much as lay a hand on her you are dead." I yelled getting dragged off of him and placed back into the seat.

"It's already done brother." He said getting off the floor and fixing his suit.

"What?!!." The young boy yelled causing him to get hit over the back of he head by his dad.

Moonas P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of a door slamming. Looking over at my clock I see it is 3:30 in the morning. I walked down stairs to see where Tate went. As I got downstairs I saw Tate tied to one of the seats and 3 large men standing in front of him.

They all turned to me and froze in there tracks looking me up and down. I completely forgot I was in black booty shorts that just covered my ass and a tight black singlet that made my breast look gigantic.

"She's prettyer in person." One of the man said looking at my breast. "You guys get him in the van I got her."

The two that were next to Tate grabbed him and started dragging him outside. Using this time I grabbed the closest thing to me which was tates guitar. Grabbing hold of it I swung and it one of the guys in the head causing him to fall to the ground knocked out.

"K.O." I yelled jumping around like one of those professional fighters.

"Moona not the time." Tate screamed before getting gaged by one of the men. The other one approaching me with speed. I turned ran into the kitchen with him right behind me. I jumped and slid over the counter grabbing a fry pan that was sitting on the bench.

I stood up hiding the fry pan from the mans view.

"Come on sugar. Be a good girl and I'll reward you." He said with a devious smirk plastered on his face.

"Okay cool." I said causally walking to him. Not aware of my plan.

He was smirking as I got closer to him I quickly swung the pan at his head hitting him hard he than fell to the ground hitting the corner of the bench as he fell.

"Learn to fucking smile you don't Evan look good when you smirk not that you look good any way." I said hitting him again with the frypan knocking him out.

Before I could turn around two large arms wrapped around my waist throwing me over his shoulder.i started to kick and scream while thrashing around.

"If you don't stop being an annoying, irritating little brat I will shoot your dear friend." He said causing me to stop.

As he walked to the door I noticed two more men helping the ones up that I knocked out. Ha idiots. Then I noticed a gun in the waist band of his pants.
Grabbing the gun as quick as I can I shot him in the leg causing him to drop me and fall to the ground groaning in pain.

"Ohhhh I love this thing." I said excitedly aiming the gun at two of the men who were standing with there guns pointed at me.

"Put the gun down don't want you to hurt your self." One of the men said while they both walked closer to me. I looked around and noticed the chandelier just above them. I aimed at the cord shooting it causing the chandelier to fall on the two men

"Ohhhh I am so getting one of these for Christmas." I said turning around to see the men I knocked out with the guitar standing with his gun pointed at me.

"Ohhh come on!!" I yelled as I saw more men standing out the front near a large van.

"Come with us now and we won't kill you or your friend." He said with a serious facial expression.

"Uhh fuck no you cre..." before I could finish what I was saying something got me in the back of the head hard causing everything me to fall to the ground causing everything to go black.

Fuck I already hate today.

*************************************

Okay guys let me know what you think. Probably wasn't the best maybe a bit boring is so sorry.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow me.

It's getting pretty intense if I do say so my self haha

Updating soon.