Chapter 6

The picture is of Moona and tates house.

As Fennris pulled up out the front of the house. We both saw a very pissed of Tate. I grabbed my things and got out of the car making my way to the front door.

"Of all the people you could've got a lift home with it had to be him." Tate said glaring at Fennris who was walking behind me.

"I know, out of all the people I could've been paired with for the assessment and I happened to be paired with him." I said walking inside and heading straight to the fridge and pulled out a apple and two water bottles. Throwing one to Tate who was walking through the door with Fennris following after.

"You live here." Fennris said astonished at the size of the house I live in.

"No, I just broke into some randoms house." I said in a dah tone making Tate laugh.

"You live in a mansion?" Fennris stated still looking around awestruck.

"Yes we do." Tate replied diving on the couch and going through the movies and tv shows.

"Wait you live with him?" Fennris asked pointing over to Tate who was now watching game of thrones.

"Yes Tate and I live together." I answered looking over to Tate.
"Tate are you watching the new episode of Game of thrones?" I asked looking at him.

"Yep." Tate said popping the "p" never once taking his eyes of the tv.

"If you spoil this episode like you spoiled the last one I will not hesitate to make sure you never see again." I said in a playful tone I could never hurt Tate he's been here for me when no one else ever was.

"Mkay." He said smirking at me. Ohh how I wish I could wipe that smirk of his stupid face.

" Fennris and I are gonna start our assignment." I said walking towards the stairs.

"Leave the door open Moona I'll be checking on you two." Tate said glaring at Fennris.

"Don't worry I've got plenty of condoms." I said trying not to laugh as I ran up to my room with Fennris following me. Not leaving any time for Tate to argue with me.

I opened the door to my room walked in with Fennris following behind me.

He looked around my room with the same look he had when he entered the house.

"Your room is huge." He said taking a seat on the black leather couch that was   In front of my large TV.

"Yea it's alright." I said walking over to my walk in wardrobe and grabbing out a black pair of gym short and putting them on with a large oversized cotton white shirt.

I watched as Fennris walked around my room looking at all my books, awards and trophies.

*************************************

Fennris P.O.V

I followed Moona up the stairs and to a large black door. She opened the door and walked in. I walked in after her mesmerised at the size of her room to the right of her room she had a large king sized bed with dark red pillows and a black quilt on it and the door to what I think is her walk in wardrobe, in the middle of the room she had a black leather 3 seater couch and 2 single seated couches with a coffee table and a large TV that was mounted to the wall. Then on the left side of the room she had a bunch of book shelves filled with all kinds of books.

I walked over to a cabinet that had awards from hockey, volleyball and football as well as awards from boxing, mixed martial arts and various fighting classes. I've realised she has no pictures of her family or friends it looks as if they never existed.

I turned around to see Moona wearing a large white cotton shirt and some black gym shorts.

"So what do you want to do for the assessment?" Moona asked taking a seat on the single couch and skimming through the assessment sheet.

"It says we need to do it on a inspirational book. From what I can see you read a lot so what do you want to do." I said looking at Moona who's ocean blue eyes were quickly skimming the assessment page.

It was really quite for 5 minutes.

"The light we cannot see." Moona said out of the blue.

"What?" I asked confused.

"It's a book." Moona said in a duh tone while rolling her eyes at me.

"Ive never heard of it." I said and she shook her head standing up and walking over to her bookshelf.

"An imaginative and intricate novel inspired by the horrors of World War II and written in short, elegant chapters that explore human nature and the contradictory power of technology." She stated passing me the book.

"OH MY GOD, Moona!!!" I heard Tate yell than heavy foot steps heading towards her room.

"What Tate?" She yelled back running towards the door. I watched as they meet at the door.

"They let him out." Tate said with a shocked voice.

"WHAT!?, he's supposed to be doing a lifetime sentence." Moona said stumbling back with her hand over her mouth. I watched as Tate pulled her into a hug and heard silent sobs coming from Moona.

"Fennris please leave." Tate said pulling Moona closer to him. As I walked past I saw her holding onto him. I felt something I haven't felt before.

Jealousy towards Tate and moonas relationship.

*************************************

Keep reading don't forget to vote and comment.

THANKS

😘😘😘