Chapter 14

"Moona get up come on I need you to wake up." I heard Tate say from next to me. I opened my eyes to blinding lights.

"Fucking fuck fuckity fuck." I grumbled trying to rub my eyes but they were tied to the arm of a chair.

These idiots didn't Evan tie my legs up. I stood up and dropped onto the chair with a lot of force causing it to break.

"Tate these guys are horrible at kidnapping." I laughed walking over to Tate undoing his hands and legs. Haha they tied his legs and not mine idiots.

I walked to the door and opened the door and saw three guards standing in the hallway. I grabbed one of the legs from the chair.

"Tate grab a leg and swing as hard as you can aim for the back of he head." I said opening the door and walking behind one of the men and swinging as hard as I can knocking him out. I then did the same to the other guard and saw Tate had knocked out the third one.

I bent over the bodies seeing what I could find. Three large knives, 6 guns and 25 throwing knives.

"Damn these guys are loaded." I said taking of there gun holster and putting it on.

We walked down the hall and saw a door cracked open slightly.

"Have you got the girl." A man with a very deep voice said.

"Yes master she and the guy are in room 18." A guy said his voice sounding so familiar.

"Good we should visit my dear niece." The man with the deep voice chuckled evilly.

"Your not gonna hurt Moona are you." The round man asked.

How the fuck does he know my name.

"That is none of you concern Fennris you've done all that is required of you." The man said.

Fennris that little cunt.

"Hey you what are you doing out of your room." A guard yelled causing 7 more guards to surround Tate and I.

"Shut the duck up man I got a major headache." I yelled back. I then saw Fennris and the man walk out of the room to see what was going on.

"Don't just stand there get her." The guy said he looked so familiar.

I pulled out the two guns I had around my waist. The guards all stood frozen in there places.

I took a glimpse at Tate and saw he was behind Fennris and the man or master as they call him with the guns pressed to there heads.

"Moona darling put the guns down there are more of them." Master said in quite voice.

"Nah I think I'm good I'd rather go down swinging then giving up." I said aiming my gun at one of the guards head.

"Just as arrogant as your mother." Master said causing my grip to loosen on my gun for a few seconds. I then regained my composer and aimed the gun at the masters head.

"What the fuck do you know of my mother!!?" I yelled pressing the gun to his head finger ready to pull the trigger.

I then felt a sharp pain in my neck I grabbed what was in my neck.

A dart are you fucking serious!!!!

"I know a lot about your mother she was mine before I ended her life." Master said while my vision started to blur and the world around me became a symphony of mumbles and fuzziness.

The world started to go black I tried to fight the sleepiness that was overtaking me making my eyelids heavy. I saw Tate lying on the ground next to me trying to fight sleep.