Chapter 10

Tates P.O.V

I walked around the school looking for Moona but I couldn't find her any where.

That girl is a real crowd pleaser small world all her friends know me yeah.
My phone started playing I looked at the phone to see a message from Moona.

Moon
I took your car to Taco Bell so I wouldn't beat the fuck out of idiots love you 😘

Me
What!? You stole my car why didn't you just kill the idiot.

Moon
Because the idiot is Fennris and as much as I'd love to kill him. I just can't.

Me
Okay bring me back some tacos love you 😘

I put my phone in my pocket and started looking for Fennris because he has a date with my fist. 👊

I couldn't find him anywhere so I went to my first class. During class I couldn't focus I was just thinking of all the places I could hide a dead body if I have to.

After class I went to the lunch room. Just as I entered the room I saw Fennris mouth raping a girl that looked very familiar. As I got closer I realised she looked familiar because it was my girlfriend cindy.

I walked up to them pulled her of him.

"What the hell man." Fennris said shaping up to me.

I didn't Evan answer him I just swung a right hook than a left hook and another right. Fennris fell to the ground while I kept punching him.

"Get of him baby." Cindy yelled grabbing my arm.

"Don't you call me that." I yelled at her getting off of Fennris.

"Baby it was an accident." Cindy said trying to hug me.

"What you accidentally decided you were going to sit on his lap and mouth rape him?" I said pushing her away from me.

"Dude you don't push your girlfriend or yell at her." Fennris said wiping his nose and mouth getting rid of some of the blood.

I swung and punched him right in the throat causing him to fall to the ground gasping for breath.

"She's not my girlfriend why would I want a slut like her." I said loud enough for them all to her.

I than bent down and grabbed the front of Fennris shirt and whispered "come near me or Moona again you will be dead." I said shoving him back to the ground.

I'm going to fucking Taco Bell.

Me
Moona come pick me up we are going to Taco Bell.

*************************************

Okay this chapter is not the best. I know it is short hope you like it. Vote comment and follow me.