Chapter 15.2

|Jack|

|Jack|

3 weeks later

I scuffed my beard while deciding what color paint that would be good for this next master piece.

I was shirtless in my shorts. Viola and her son was sleep in my bed it was around 3 in the morning.

I really wanted her for my wife treat better than this other guy.

But it was obvious she was locked to William. I placed my thumb in the chocolate brown paint and dragged it against the canvas.

I honestly have no intentions of hurting her or lil man.

But she's just so stubborn! Which is kinda cute.

I was in painter mode when I heard small feet against the hardwood floor.

I felt eyes on me. I turned around slowly to find Viola in her short silk nightie.

Her posture poor leaning against the door way and her arms crossed under her breast

For someone who gave birth 5 weeks ago her body snapped back like a rubber band.

She looked so wild and sexy. Her curls all over and her skin smooth and radiant.

"Yes?" I asked going back to the painting.

Silence. until I heard her coming closer to me.

Suddenly I felt warmth on my back. She laid her face on my mid lower back

She's so small and I'm so big in height and frame.

She wrapped her arms in front of me and squeezed me against her warm cheek.

I chuckled. and continued on.

"Whatcha working on now?" she asked in her real voice/accent not that fake one she had before.

"Something special." I stated.

"You gone auction this one off?" She asked in her soft voice.

"Nope...not this one" I said in a low tone.

"Why you still up anyways?" I asked her

"I wanted to feel you next to me." she said innocently.

She's completely changed that whole front she had going on was down. She returned to her innocence.

It's often so believable and real until you see she's freaky enough to have a baby.She wasn't so innocent to have or make Phillip.

She began rubbing against my abs and chest

"It's so hard." she said pressing my left breast which is steal.

I shook my head. she naturally just a child at heart.

I don't know how she kept up with the things she told me she went through.
I felt like she let her hair down from that tight ass bun, Restricting her from doing what she wanted.

She laughs so much with me and fools around. and reveled to me she isn't all that lady like but a Cluts.

She is so wild and I love how honest she is. She barley wears clothes and loves swimming

I don't know but I felt like all William was doing was just telling her what she couldn't do to Protane to his bullshit of an image.

She cooks lots and lots till I can't eat anymore.When I do push ups she's there to sit on my back.When she wants to get all touchy and feeling she doesn't hold back.

But again she's just so damn stubborn.

She's the girl of my dreams free spirit and a child at heart I knew that whole white dress and heels was all bullshit.

I accomplished breaking down that wall she had up.

I wiped my hands and placed the paint on the stool next to the canvas.

I turned around to now she was hugging my belly...on her tippy toes.

I patted her bushy fro. "Allons au lit mon amour" I said lifting her chin.

I learned French while in France during the war.

I grabbed her hands and led her to the bedroom where Phillip was on the right.

She climbed in first next to her son and I climbed in after her.

|William|

Yes my ass still down here in this hot ass south.

Mercy and the boys won't stop telling me how much I need to go back. Word already spread to my mother.

I walked up to her house and knocked on the screen door than entered.

"Momma!" I yelled.

"Who dis-?" she asked coming out the kitchen with a towel and hand than ran to me hugging me.

"My baby!" she said.

We went into the kitchen and I sat down and explained everything to her.

"You a fool! who the hell gone take yo duties as a man to provide fo yo family in big ass new yoke???!"

I had no answer.

"William you took that poor girl outs here not knowing a damn thing to bring her to new yoke get her pregnant to then mess up her life. I bet cha she done moved on and someone else stepped to the plate."

I whipped my fallen tears.

"Believe me I don't know why chiren don't listen we knew y'all wasn't a good mix...she too damn wild and you too uptight idk how you straighten her out to become the woman you say she is nah"

I kept my eyes low had nothing at this point to say. I get it I fucked up her life man geez.

I hugged her and left ima hang round some more with Mercy and make a decision I can't keep on mopping round her.

And I don't wanna her nobody else two since either! they all wanna see me go back but I cant.

I feel like my heart chained up it's not digesting well with me to go back to her like that.

That's final.

---------------------
Comment what you think & vote!