Chapter 19

|Viola|

I smiled to myself knowing my family was complete again.

I pulled my hair from my bun and looked at all the curly growth. This baby is sure giving me hair.

I hope it's a girl. I know Willie would love a baby girl.

I brushed my hair detangling it before bed. We moved into this small apartment and to think we've lived in three houses in the past 2 years.

I watched as Willie walked out the bathroom shirtless through the mirror.

I studied him carefully, why do I make his life hell? I snickered a little but then I remember the antics he's pulled

I've been having nightmares about everything. The Italians I shot at the church.

Ida,the woman on the train, my mother, mr Henly,and William turning his back on me.

He slipped under the covers. He's been laying really low lately.

Haven't seen him with anybody lately. I'm still quote on quote dead and so is my family.

I took off my robe and slipped into bed. I snuggle up to William and laid my head on his chest. He began to light key pat my fro. He then kissed my forehead.

I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around him and squeezed his body close to mine

"I love you,William." I said sleepily.

"I love you more Nola." he said patting my hair.

I fell into a deep sleep.

-Dream-

I was in the woods some where it was dark. I heard drums.

I walked closer to find people surrounding fire. They were chanting something and dancing around the fire.

I started to sweat and back up not wanting to go further.

I saw Jack and ran into his arms and when I looked up his face was painted white.

He was laughing an evil laugh. His eyes bloodshot red. Then I heard sounds of.

"Give us your sacrifice ! Give us !" I started screaming when I saw my fetus; my baby in the arms of a woman.

She was laughing evilly too. I was scared. Jack was leading the whole thing.

I screamed for William nothing. Everything was moving so fast. So much was happening around me.

The drums got faster and louder the chanting got more and more demonic.

-End-

I shot up from the bed drenched in my own sweat.

My breathing was uneven. I went over what I just saw and began weeping.

Shortly Willie woke up rubbing his eyes and looking at me strangely.

"HE STOLE MY BABY!" I wept holding my stomach.

Jack wasn't drawing protection lines
but was taking my fetus as a sacrifice.

"He used me! I don't wanna goooo!" I screamed.

William tried to hug me.

I couldn't be touched right now. And to think I was receiving "protection" from something else but God.

I felt dumb but at least I received the sign. The truth.

No wonder Jack's apartment was empty. He met me right after the church incident.

He found me when I was escaping. Jack is a voodoo priest and I fell in love with this thief.

I ran into the kitchen and looked at the time. 5:39 am tthe church women back home just got on the prayer hotline.

I struggled to remember the number to call.

I fell on to the floor couldn't support myself this was all too much for my mind to register.

William walked up to the phone bad swung in the numbers and sat at the kitchen table.

I listened to them praying as I cried.

William fell asleep in his hand. When he woke I explained everything to him.

He was furious. At me to make him look foolish by still messing with Jack but the fact this was something he couldn't protect me from.

I felt so guilty. He wouldn't look at me again.

What am I spouse to do ? I feel like I keep fucking up. I do everything wrong maybe I am to young & naive.

I want to give up.

-----------------------------

9+votes

5+ comments for next.

What should Viola do?

How should William react?

Whose behind this?! everyone's out to get them.

Why?