chapter 17

|Viola| (multimedia)

I threw on my silk robe to get the door probably our turn to sweep the stoop. I got up and Unlocked the many locks on our door.

As soon as i about to open the door i heard faint whines. Phillip was awake...Yay.

I sleepily walked over to the room and got him and he was alert yet was still rubbing his cute little eyes.

He had William slim eyes...and his nose..and his lips.

A photo copy of William. I finally unlocked the last lock and opened the door. The slim tall figure looked as if he was turning around to leave.

Phillip just sat in my arms like the good boy he is and then i asked

Phillip just sat in my arms like the good boy he is and then i asked. "Yes?" He then turned around and i was in total shock.

William was back!

I stood there and countinued to think about what to do. I Looked at him and saw his tan and his hair grown.

He reached over to take Phillip and Jack asked "Viola whats the matter?" He got up and walked over to the door.

William began to straight mug him.

"Whose at the door? oh it's you." Jack said with an enthusiasm.

"Nola who dis?" William asked.

"Your baby's stepdaddy" I said as I took Phillip from his arms and closed the door.

I grabbed Jack by the neck lowered him to my face and kissed him thanking him for everything.

His lips were in sync with mine. He was the only man besides William who I could kiss for eternity.

I didn't have to explain he understood everything I was saying to him all by that kiss and I opened the door.

William was still there stunned.

I gave him Phillip and lit a cigarette.
"Hold on I'm going to get our stuff." I said turning my back towards the room to get our belongings.

I didn't want to leave but I'm technically still married to him.

And he was my first crush and everything I have to go.