Chapter 21

|William|

It was around 6 and I already set up the explosives in the warehouse where they plan to meet.

Viola was laughing and giggling with the baby in her arms.

Her skin was smooth in the kitchen lights. Her hair brushed back and wet. She sat in a wrap.

"Ma-maaama" (baby growls & giggles) Phillip cooed with his tiny fingers in her mouth.

She patted his back lightly. "Talk to mommy." she said hugging onto him tightly.

"Agrrrrr ahhhh dadddaaaaaaada" he managed to scream sorta growl again with a smile plastered on his face.

His black,wild, short soft ringlets on his head moving looking like silk.

He was kicking his legs with his hands on Nola's shoulder. "You mommy's number one man?" she asked snugging in his neck.

And yet another sound of growls and giggles.

"Mommy loves you" she whispered. I loved watching them interact. How he reacted to her voice.

How he is always happy to be in her presence.

I grabbed a plate of mash potatoes. Didn't want to eat much cause you know I got work to do.

"Why aren't you eating the squash?" she asked starring at the bland plate of food in front of me.

I rubbed my chin and gave her a freaky smile. She got up from the chair laughing

"Ohhhh no no no! the oven is full of buns no more." she said walking away.

I walked out not telling her where I was going and met up with some neighborhood men.

We hid across the building in the bushes.

"Alright when the clock his 7:13 Boooooommm!" I said to the fellas.

"By then all them mother fuckers should be in there and gone."

Those 5 minutes felt like eternity it was going soo slow.

Tick

Tick

Booom! all of it engulfed in flames. I ran out of ther fast and wasn't looking back.

Colleen's fiancé Kenneth was there with me. We got back home and it was cold.

No sign of Viola, strange. I walked into the bedroom and there she was sleeping by the baby.

I hand shaked Kenneth and slipped into bed with my family when I heard him close the door.

"Nola.."

"Mmmhm" she groaned.

"I'm gonna get you one of those caps that blows air, cause now all of the pillows are wet!"

"Yes daddy." she said still with her eyes closed.

I chuckled and laid back. Everything is DONE.

I can move on and raise my kids, and spend time with my wife. She deserves me by her side.

Prologue

Their daughter was born April 9, 1929

Montie Rae Truser such a fussy baby nothing like Phillip and loved her daddy with all she had.

They never went into a anymore drama as a family again until there children reached teenage years.

Again there marriage is close to the shredder but the continue to hold on. They move to Chicago and lived in 1 house for the rest of there lives together.

Viola got her bakery back and William a REAL barber. The most respected family in their neighborhood.

There children where at the top in colored schools and played sports.

Never did William ever reveal what happened to Jack or the bomb. Nor was he ever convicted.

Viola is still willies freak of a wife but yet more loving and amazing by the day.

The often reminisce on the life they had and how happy they where to have each other.