Chapter 2

We had a great time together. The days we spent together were just great… Just imagine two love birds together having a wonderful time, it really sweet. I loved him he loved me we shared this red glass called ‘heart’ it was incredible. We used to walk together long and I mean very long distances. Sometimes we could even walk you to your house, we didn’t mind the how long we took, just as long as long as we had each other. Just as long as he was next to me and I was next to him. We suddenly became Friends. He told me everything about him, told me about his family. I must say, that guy really love his mother. That was my first time seeing a guy loving his mother like that.
Dear diary: I found this loving guy who is making me think of a wedding. That is too early but he is really good. Not even good but GREAT. He makes me not to miss even one day at school. I just love him. LORD HELP. I recorded everything I did in my diary, everything I feel. I feel sad I wrote, feeling disappointed I wrote. I had this guy who always wanted to be my boyfriend ever since grew up together. I didn’t really like him ever since I saw him, I felt like I would be dating a hobo or a street kid or something, he was just out of my league.  So this guy didn’t give up on me, he was sort of a stalker I think. It was almost the end of the year where we wrote exams and went home to study after writing, so there was no time for us to be together. That day we decided to walk my friend home, so we did and on our way there we were talking about a lot of things and laughed at his silly jokes.
We saw a group of guys playing cards, I thought they were just usual guys, you know those hobo guys who always sat at the corner for no reason, watching girls pass and their dreams cars one day but they don’t want to go to school. We then passed them, I heard someone calling my name…I didn’t want to look behind me because I didn’t want him to get the idea that I have boyfriends around here, so I we kept on walking and talking, then my name was called that I even got irritated I looked behind me, I saw ‘the stalker’ guy he said hi I waved back but he really didn’t stop calling my name. ’I think we should hold hands so that it would be clear that you walking with your lover now’ he sounded angry and irritated at the same time. ‘Yeah great idea!’  I held his hands. The minutes after that I heard footsteps behind us, ohh my gosh it was the hobo guy, ‘while do we call Cindy and u suddenly want to hold her hands who are you? And who do you think you are? They didn’t give a chance to speak for himself, they took out a knife. ‘ ohh my gosh you not going to do that are you??’  I asked. But no one was there to answer my question. They were busy arguing and fighting over me. The hobo boy slapped Shaun, the world stopped for a moment… we tried to stop the fight but the hobo boy carried on with it. Shaun didn’t really do a thing but I'm sure he was just praying for all this to end anytime soon. They ran away and left us there. ‘ I'll see you guys tomorrow’. Without a hug or anything he just took a taxi and went home. I was not worried that he did that because I wanted him gone!
I walked my friend home alone, it was a bit tense but we managed. We talked until I reached my destination then I had to go back home ALONE... can you imagine how bored was I, I couldn’t wait to get home and tell the story to my diary. And I was so disappointed and I kept on blaming myself for all this that has happened. I got home and I felt like bathing and meeting up with my pillow. I had a bad day there was nothing to talk about and besides I wasn’t hungry, so I took a shower and got in my bed and took a nap, I couldn’t sleep the film kept on playing through my mind…’why didn’t you do anything, now he thinks you just a random girl that kind of a player... What kind of a girl goes around with guys like that…it not your fault sorry…I kept on saying these words to myself, but I just couldn’t sleep. I woke up took my diary and started to write…’ I am a selfish girl and I hate myself. I hate myself; I will not forgive myself ever again! I just don’t know if I should call him or wait until tomorrow, I just want to know if he is Ok nothing more…I don’t wish to break up with him not now not ever! LORD HELP ME. I took my phone I played my favorite song…Beyoncé Broken heart. I actually fell asleep thanks to my diary.
The next day I couldn’t talk to anyone, I just pretended to be ok, my friend asked if he was Ok I couldn’t answer her because I was even scared to call him yesterday so I just ignored that question. I waited for him at the school gate as the security guard waiting to escort you inside the school… at last he arrived. He was fine I gave him a hug. ‘I'm really sorry I really didn’t know that this was going to happen I am really sorry.’ ‘Shhh! It ok I know u didn’t want all this to happen. It’s all over now. He said. I felt very bad but it all passed. He then asked me to visit him at his house when I wasn’t busy I didn’t see that as a problem. I kept on postponing the dates, then there was this day when he came to my house and my mum was here geez! I really lost it. I didn’t know what to do. My mum was preparing for work (NIGHT SHIFTS). I told him to go and come back after an hour. My mum went to work and I locked the doors.
15:45 I heard a door nock, I thought it was Shaun but it wasn’t  him, it was the lady from next door which I don’t really  get along with her. She was looking for my mum which I don’t really care why. I felt sad because I thought he won’t be back I chased him away. But I actually didn’t, I had a broken heart so I went out to lock the gate and guess what! I found him there 
standing for no good reason. 'Hi. and why are you standing here?’ I said. 'Hhmm… don’t laugh but I thought your mother wasn’t gone yet, I decided to stand here until she goes to work,even if it cost me the whole night.’ He said. 'ha ha ha…’ I laughed. 'Are you for real? My mum has been gone for two hours now I thought you not coming back, you know what it a bit cold out here lets…get inside please’ we got inside… 'coffee?’. 'No just water please, thank you’. We talked about a few crazy things. It was really fun having him around, we had fun gossiping about other couples that was wrong but fun at the same time. It was becoming late and he had to. 'uhm…don’t you think it a bit late I don’t want to lose you it early for that’. 'ha ha ha’ he laughed like he was going to say something, but he didn’t. Instead he just stood up and held the door handle, I just stood there and waited for his next move. He came towards me and whispered on my ear 'I love you with all my heart’ he gave me a warm hug and kissed me. It was a very long one. ' I love you more’ i said. Without any doubt.