Chapter 4

09 January 2013… New Year. New beginnings for others. I just couldn’t wait to see him again, it was a very long festive holiday, and I wasn’t near him so we had to call each other if we want to talk. But I just didn’t like the part where he called me at midnight, because I fell asleep while he was talking and that made him very angry. He said he felt really crazy and I always do it, I zy and I always do it, I didn’t really realize I did it more than once but more than twice also.
I saw my friend coming from the gate I ran to her, I missed her so much. ‘I’m so happy to see you girl how was your holidays?’ she asked with a big smile on her face, which was written “I have a lot to tell you girl”. I loved her so much she was the best and crazy of course. ‘My holidays were awesome and I’m so happy to see your cute face again. Love it!’ I replied. ‘ ahw! Come on now cute you say? I’ve been through hell during these holidays, I almost lost my boyfriend. You won’t believe it.’
I wasn’t listening to her because I saw Shaun in front Mr. John’s class. He didn’t look well at all. ‘Girl are you even listening to me?’ my friend looked at where I was looking and she just said ‘oh…you looking at the love of your life’ and she laughed. ‘Lucy does Shaun look Ok to you?’ I asked. ‘No girl what have you done to him? Did you guys have your first fight? Wow so cool!’. ‘Arg…Lucy snap out of it, we did not fight and I haven’t done anything to him, maybe he is just not yet ready for school you know. It happens.’ I was kind of worried and I never saw him like that, he was scary and I mean really scary. I thought of going to him and try and talk to him but I was just too scared.
It was a new year and we had to see new people. So we walked around the school and met new people some we liked and some we didn’t, I don’t know how but we just did. My heart was broken when I heard that Shaun was in the A class and Lucy in the C class. I was all alone in the B class, although there were pretty cool people there too but I still wanted then close to me. I actually made new friends in the B class, yea so quick I know. But I just couldn’t stop thinking about Shaun. We were in the English class so it was kind of boring, so I took out my phone and sent a text to Shaun. ‘Hey you…missed you a lot. How is your new class? Mine is great.’ I waited for him to reply but it didn’t even take an hour I heard my cell phone vibrate. ‘My class is fine. We need to talk. Mrs. Duncan’s class lunch time. Please don’t be late.’
That was just cold. I felt cold for a moment and I just thought of what could the problem be. I didn't want to think that deeply because I had no answers. ‘ Lucy. Shaun want to see me lunch time but he said that in a cold way, I don’t know what to think’ I sent that within two minutes because I really needed help. ‘Don’t think anything my friend #wink’ Lucy replied, she always thought I was joking but this time I wasn’t, she can be dump sometimes. ‘I’m being serious today Lulu could you pay attention we will try and joke later’ I wrote that with
my heart a bit hurt, I thought it was kind of harsh on her.
‘Ok Mrs. yea whatever. Just go and talk to him and listen to what he has to say, you can’t stress about something you haven’t heard yet. Just chill and laugh with someone there a little, Guess what? I’m in the Mathematics class, It’s so boring and you kind of disturbing I’m trying to concentrate on the boring teacher here Chow!’ I didn’t find that harsh because for once in her life she was helpful. She is my sunshine.
10:30 it was lunch already when I rushed to hear what was happening. It just didn’t make sense, the class was locked! Ok now I had no idea what to do or say. I just thought I was being played around. I went back to Lucy with my face saying ‘I’M SO DOWN’ ‘What on earth happened to you? You look like a robot in a Zombie’ she said, ‘The class is locked and I don’t know where to start looking for Shaun, the school is so big and I’m lazy’. ‘I can tell by your eyes, come have a seat, I hate it when you look like a robot’. As she said this I could see that she feels what I’m currently going through.
A few minutes later Shaun showed up with one of his friends, his friends are just… they are weird. ‘hi Luu can I talk to Cindy for a second please?  He said. He still looked different, no smile. No nothing. ‘yes. Sure, I’ll be in the bathroom if you need me’ she sounded like I was going to be in trouble or I AM in trouble, ‘I went to Mrs. Duncan’s class and it was locked, where were you?’ I had to say something because it was kind of tense and seems like he had nothing to say. ‘I promised to love you forever and not stop even if there is bad times right?’ ‘yes… and why are you saying that? It really doesn’t sound right. What are you talking about?’ It was now scary. He looked at me as if I was crazy or something. ‘Listen… I’m not trying to scare you or anything but… this relationship is just too slow now. How do we make it go my way? And by that I mean fast’ he really sounded like a gangster.
‘Uhm… I don’t see anything wrong with it Shaun, and why on earth must it go YOUR way and not OURS? Ohh… my gosh! You are just something else you know?’  I walked away straight to the bathroom. I really didn’t understand his words but I just think he was trying to break up with me. What am I going to do with this? I mean, it’s just too much!