Senior Year

Y/N POV

Why am I so nervous? It's only another year of school. I guess I should say torture.

It is now my Senior year and I am very nervous.

I am a 17 year old girl and I like to keep to myself.

Some people think I am weird. They bully me or call me names.

Well I am just going to do what I do best. Plug in my earbuds and blast my music.

?? POV (bet you can guess 😉)

Okay another year of this fucking place and I'm going to kill someone. I just hope she can notice me this year.

I think I can tell her this year. I just hope that asshole Eren will stay away from her.

Y/N POV

As I'm walking into my bathroom I almost trip and hit my head on the door.

I knew I should fix that damn carpet.

I ignore it as usual and turn the warm water on. I hop in the shower.

As I finish washing my hair I get out and wrap myself in a towel.

I open the door and a big rush of cold air brushes my body. I scream and jump for my robe.

You may be wondering where my family is, well I don't have any.

They died when I was 8. I'll just sum up this story.

It was a cold dark fall night. It was raining and we were on our way to my great grandmother's party.

She was very rich but we didn't mind.

Well my father had taken a wrong turn and he lost control of the car and we fell into a river.

The doors of the car would not open and I was the only one that had noticed the crack in the back window.

I used as much force as I could and broke it, but I was the only one that could fit.

I didn't want to go through but my mother and father pushed me through.

That is as far as I can remember of what happened.

The last that I really know of is that my grandmother raised me until I turned 17.

Then she had bought me a place for myself.

That is where I am now. I opened my closet put on my black leggings and a oversized gray sweater.

Makeup is usually mascara, eyeliner with a sharp ass wing that could cut a bitch and matte nude lipstick.

My hair is down with a few curls and I throw on some shoes and I was ready.

And today is my first day of my Senior year.