Late Nights and Late to School

Exhausted.

That's the word to sum up my night. I can't talk to anyone because Eren and Mikasa are on a date.

Armin is with Annie.

Hanji's in jail for causing an explosion in the girls locker room.

She said to the policeman that she was trying to make an invisible potion to sneak into the boys bathroom.

Just to steal DNA samples to create clones and test on them.

I told her to be calm and that I'll bail her out tonight.

Instead she told me to wait until tomorrow because apparently she had become friends with her cell mates and wanted to try and break out.

She said if it didn't work I'll bail her out tomorrow.

I didn't argue though I want to see how far she can go.

I'm almost done with the project one more paragraph of the conclusion and I'm done.

Then I can finally go to bed. As I put the final period I close my computer down and put all of the project away.

I crawl into bed and look at the time.

.......3:34 AM.........

I'm done. Ha take that Levi!! How can he make me do this much in so little time?

Whatever all I can do is obey all his commands, if I don't who knows what he's capable of.

I crawl my way into bed and pass out instantly.

8 HOURS LATER

Oh man that was a good sleep.

As I yawn I check the time.

...................😶............

11:57 AM

IM 5 FUCKING HOURS LATE!!!!!!!!!!

3 MINUTES LATER

Okay I'm ready and rushing. The project is in my bag with my laptop and flash drive just in case.

As I'm running I have slight feeling that I'm forgetting something.........AAAHHH HANJI!!!!!

I get in the car my grandfather got me that I never use.

I started the engine and went inside to grab the bail money.

Getting in the car felt weird I've never drove this car once.

I always thought walking was better exercise for me.

I back out of the drive way and go down Garden Ave. take a right at Stenson st. and continue going downtown to the station.

I park the car as close to the front as I could get it. I get out and grab the money and my ID.

Criminals were everywhere. The thing that caught my eye was the one cell in which all the inmates were against the wall.

Hanji's in that one.

Okay I talk it out with the front desk and the first thing that happens is the bars are pulled back.

A large gust of black smoke emerges from the cell and happy, giggly Hanji walks out like nothing happened.

As they close the gates the men celebrate in relief. Hanji slightly turns her head back with a crack.
The men stopped and crawled back to the corner.

Remind me to never go to jail with her or be apart of anything illegal with her.

"Hey. Y/N can we go to my place first before we go to school? I need to grab some equipment for my tests today."