Party Planning!!

Y/n POV

Okay so the planning is going well we decided to it soon rather than later.

Because of a certain set of triplets growing inside of me.

My stomach still looked normal but maybe to other people I've gained some weight.

Today the girls and I have been planning the party.

The band has been doing shows just without me for now but I do go in to record my voice parts.

I made an excuse last month that I broke an arm and needed time off.

The pregnancy announcement for the public will be after family and friends know.

My grandparents are thrilled but they send their condolences because they can't be here.

I understand of course. So far everyone thinks it's just an early birthday party for Levi.

The only people who know about the babies are Levi, myself, my grandparents and our doctor.

Of course we switched to that other doctor that told us about the triplets because the other doctor was a newbie and Levi didn't feel comfortable with him.

Protective much.

Sometimes I feel like I wear the pants in this relationship during these times because I'm completely relaxed and have my shit together.

While Levi is acting like he's on his man period.

He won't let me do anything that would risk hurting the babies even though I know what I can and can't do.

Anyways back to reality today the part is in for noon.

Everyone apart of our families and friends will be there.

The catering has already been set up.

All I need to do now is get ready and then head downstairs to find Levi to started letting guests in.

I got dressed into a sunflower sundress and braided my hair to the side. I put light makeup on.

(Ignore the hair color)

The make-up look.