Yes

It was the next day and I was excited.

Levi told me to wear something nice and meet him where we first met.

That's easy the school. I guess I'll pull out that new blue dress I got. (Image above)

I did my hair and makeup and grabbed my purse.

I told the girls that I'm leaving but they were gone.

Hmm. They didn't say anything about leaving. Wait a note?

I walk up to the note and open it.

Dear y/n, for you go to the one place where it all began then follow the petals.

Hmm. Okay. Simple enough.

I walk out and grab my keys from my purse and get in my car.

As I'm driving I feel like butterflies are in my stomach.

I pull up to the school and get out. There standing behind me is Armin with a white rose and gold ribbon.

"Here you go miss."

"Thank you."

"Continue to the doors."

I walk to the doors and the open with Eren behind it. Again with a white rose and gold ribbon.

He points down the hall. I walk and there are petals on the ground. As I walk Hanji is standing there with another rose. She is standing in between my locker and Levi's locker with a sign.

'I Noticed 💜'

Aww. He noticed when I would watch him. He's so sweet.

Huh. There's another sign on the Chemistry door.

' I was actually happy to be your partner. I was staring at you that day because you made me nervous. 😁💜'

What!?! I thought he hated me then!! Wow!! But it's so sweet.

I continue walking until I get to a corner and Annie is standing there with two roses.

"Go to the auditorium."

"Thanks Annie."

We high five. I continue to the auditorium. Then I see Mika and Erwin holding two roses each.

They hand them to me then open the doors. The lights were off. Armin, Eren, Hanji, Annie, Mika, and Erwin were all standing in the front row with signs.

Armin: 'Our first day of meeting each other when you bumped into me was fate'

Eren: 'Choosing to be with each was by choice.'

Hanji: 'All the fights we had we resolved because we loved each other'

Annie: 'When we first said I love you was the best day of my life'

Mika: 'Every single day with you was not boring or uneventful. For all the songs that you sang for me'

Erwin: 'It's my turn now. The nine months we've been together are the number of roses you recieved'

After reading the signs, they all pointed to the stage. I turned around and a bright light flashed and Levi was standing there with another sign.

'The reason I changed into the person I am today is because of you. My darling y/n. I love you so much.'

Great now I'm crying.

"Don't cry darling. This song is to show you how I feel. Then I have something to ask you."