Chemical Bonding

Okay so today is my Chemistry experiment week with a partner and it's the first time starting an advanced class.

With really good grades and 4.0 GPA my school decided to bump me to more advanced classes such as Chemistry.

I had them switch me yesterday and I'm nervous.

So I walk in the door and you are not going to believe who was sitting in the back of the room.

Mister big time himself. The boy who ruins my day with his snide comments.

Levi Ackerman.

As I walked to the front of the room. I couldn't help but keep my head down.

I was scared. As I introduced myself I took a quick glance at him and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

He was staring at me.

Staring.

Levi POV (finally!!!)

.....

She is in my class!!!!!

What!?!?!

I couldn't believe it. For some weird reason she wouldn't look anywhere near me.

I mean I guess I understand. I am mean to her. Tch. It's not my fault I'm in love with her.

I may not show it but I do.

As I come back to reality I realize she was looking at me and thinking.

Oh god what now?.....Wait..Did she see me stare at her!?!

I glare at her. She looks away and I sigh. Tch. She's so fragile yet so precious to me. I'm going to go back to studying.

Y/N POV

That was weird. Okay I really hope I don't sit by him.

Please don't make me sit by him!!!

The teacher called my name. I walked over to where her desk was.

"Okay, Y/N you can sit......Hmmm...Oh why there's a spot right there next to Mr. Ackerman."

Okay I just have to say life hates me right now. Why?? Why next to him?!?!

Maybe it won't be that bad. I mean maybe I can ignore him and he won't bother me. Yeah that sounds like a good plan.

I take baby steps up the stairs to the back of the room and sit next to the devil. (Lol 😂)

He doesn't even pay any attention to me.

Maybe this won't be so bad. Until.

"Hey dumbass if you distract me in any way. I'll fucking kill you."😒

"Okay." 😫

I'm so scared that I was frozen in place scared to move.

Afraid I'll make a sound and have him yell at me for that too.

Levi POV

Oh no I did it again.

As I take a glance I can tell she's scared of me and I mentally slap myself.

How can I will myself to be mean to such a nice and shy girl?

I don't know all I know is that I'm going to tell her this year. No one is getting in my way.

Y/N POV

As we start our project the unexpected thing happened.

"Hey do you want me to go to your house or mine for the project?"

I had to think this kind of thing never happens.

"Um...maybe we can do half and half on the project."

Great, now I sound like I'm avoiding him altogether.

"Tch. Fine. As long as you finish and get us a good grade I don't fucking care."

Okay I guess. Well at least he didn't be like 'dont be a dumbass of course you'll be doin all the work.' Oh my gosh that would kill me right there and then.

"Alright. I'll take the introduction, graph, and conclusion. If you want I could also sort the sources."

"Yes. That's good. I'll take the rest. Be done tomorrow by 4:00 AM. Got it?"

Whaaaat!!!!!?!?????!!

"Okay."

"Good girl. Bye dumbass."

Oooooh he makes me mad. He makes it seem like I'm a dog!!! I guess dumbass is my new nickname.

"Bye."

He is already gone by the time I say goodbye.

Well I guess I'll go home and work on the Chemistry experiment. Damn him.