Competition and The Best Day Ever!!

Y/n POV

Okay what is this feeling.

Warm.

Fuzzy.

Moving...

I jolt up from my bed because of the weird creature that had been moving on me.

I look around and nothing is there.

Wait.

"Hanji!!"

I hear footsteps then a door shut then more footsteps.

They are coming pretty fast.

"Hey!! y/n!!"

"Hello. Um. Hanji could you help explain why I felt a creature on me and then out of nowhere it disappears?"

"Oh yeah we got a puppy!!"

"A puppy?!?!? Oh my gosh!! I absolutely love puppies!!!"

"Aw y/n you look so cute!! I wish Levi could see this!!"

"Um. I never want him to see me like this."

"Mhmmm. Sure you don't. I'll go get him."

"Wait. What do you mean by go get him? He isn't here is he?"

"Yeah. Him, Eren, Armin, and Erwin are here."

"Why?"

"I told them about the record contract and the competition those girls wanted from us."

"I told you we aren't meant to be in a competition."

"Oh come on y/n. I mean I already texted them saying, ""It's on. Be prepared to get your middle school butts kicked.""

"Oh my god. Hanji why the hell would you do that?!!?"

"Um. Cause it's me come on y/n you should know this by now."

"Okay I guess you're right. Okay fine we will have a competition, but we got to beat them at their own game. I know what we are going to be singing."

"What's that y/n?"

"We are going to sing Poison by Rita Ora."

"Are you sure y/n?"

"I am 80% sure. If we need to we can change the song then we can. Okay?"

"Okay. Well while you were talking about that. I texted them and they said ""Your on"" Look at that they used incorrect grammar it's supposed to be "you're" not "your" see, if they can't even do that then we will definitely beat them."

"Alright Hanji. Well I'm going to get dressed and come on down. If I'm not down in 20 minutes come get me okay?"

"Alright."

As soon as Hanji left I decided to take a quick shower.

When I picked out the outfit I wanted to wear for the day. (Image is in the beginning)

It was just a normal outfit. I got in the shower and I turned on my music.

~ 30 Minutes Later ~

As I was finishing up washing my hair. I turned the water off and turned the air vent on. I put a towel around my waste. It was humid so I opened my bathroom door.

All went well when I turned around to go to my closet. I looked around for my fluffy white robe. I couldn't find it. I dropped the towel and continued to look around. That's when I heard footsteps come up the stairs.