Do you?

It was finally morning.

I can find out what the second surprise is.

Maybe a spa day?

Or maybe it's a trip to the beach?

I hope Levi comes here soon so I can find out.

Speak of the devil.

Levi walks through the door and gives me a warm smile.

He walks over and sits next to me tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Hey sleepy head ready for your surprise?"

My widened and I gave him a cheeky smile.

"Yes!!"

"Alright well the girls are coming over and they are going to dress you up and tell you what's going without giving away the surprise."

Hmm.  Seems simple enough.

"Oh one more thing you'll be blind folded the entire time."

Oh great guess I spoke too soon.

He saw my disappointment and smirked and gave my forehead a kiss.

He got up and left.

Then the door opened to the girls with bags and makeup traveling cases.

They set everything up.

Annie pulled out a camera and started to record.

While Hanji started to take the blind fold out of her bag and put it around my eyes.

I could hear zippers being unzipped and bags being pulled open and boxes being unclipped, but I just sat there and I wondered

This is all for me for just one surprise.

Then I started to hear the sound of the camera starting to record.

Mika then told me to stand up.

That way she could help me put my clothes on after she helped me put it on it felt a little heavy so I could probably tell that it was a dress of some sort.

After that they helped me do my hair I could tell it was being curled but lightly curled.

Bella had told me I had to keep my eyes shut while she put my make up on.

I did what she told me to do so I kept my eyes closed.

When she started putting the makeup on I could tell it was going to be a light coat nothing too fancy.

Afterwards they put the blindfold back over my eyes just lightly so it wouldn't ruin the makeup.

I then stood up and they told me to put one leg out so they could help me put my shoes on.

I got a little suspicious because why would they dress me up this nice leave just for one little surprise.

Well then they started playing music so that way I won't hear them talking.

Once they were done talking they continued to play the music and just goofed around while they did each other make up hair and clothes.

Afterwards they opened the door and lifted me up one on each arm and they helped me through the door and down the hallway. 

I could tell they were taking the elevator because I heard it beep.

After I bet the doors closed I could tell we were going down because once the doors opened.