Excuse Me What!?!

3 Months Later

I was at the hospital getting a check up.

My baby bump was showing but it came early.

My nausea has been the worst part I think.

So here I was sitting in the drabby office waiting for the doctor to give me a check up.

Levi wasn't here he was at work. It was just me.

Of course when I was there people looked at me funny because I'm still really young.

Well I was playing Candy Crush when the doctor came in and asked me questions about my pregnancy so far you know the usual.

I told him about the nausea and how the bump came early.

He gave me a look and then said it was normal so I nodded my head and he had me lay down and pull my shirt up. He grabbed some blue gel and a wand. He then turned on the machine.

He warned me it was going to be cold. Once it was on he was looking and said that everything seemed good and healthy so far. Then he stopped. He had a weird expression.

Being a young mom having my first baby I was starting to get worried.

"What's wrong doctor? Is everything ok?"

"Um...yes..but I think my observations were wrong from when I first saw you 3 months ago."

"What the hell does that mean? Is my baby fine or not you're scaring me!"

"Mrs. Ackerman. Everything is fine it's just that I need to print this off and have another doctor check for just a second."

He then got up and left. I was seriously getting upset.

*sigh*

The doctor came back with another doctor and they both looked back at the machine and put the wand to my stomach again.

This time the other doctor nodded his head with a smile and looked at me.

"Mrs. Ackerman. Congratulations your babies are healthy. I apologise for my coworker's actions. You see you're only his third pregnant patient since he first started working here."

"Oh okay."

He printed off the ultrasound and gave them to me and I was off.

*Time Skip to tonight*

I was laying in bed and then nausea came and I ran to the bathroom. Ugh how I want this to pass.

Then it hit me like a ton of dumplings. That doctor said BABIES!!!!!

OMG!!!

I called the doctor's office and asked for that doctor. He asked me what the problem was.

I told him he said babies and he laughed and said.

"Yes Mrs. Ackerman you heard correctly. Didn't you already know when you came three months ago?"

"Know what??"

"Mrs. Ackerman. You're having triplets. You're going to have to take it easy here in out."

"Thank you doctor. And no your coworker didn't tell me he said I was only having one."

"Oh well I'll have to deal with that you have a good night Mrs. Ackerman."

"You too doctor thank you again."

I hung up. And dropped the phone I sat on my bed and started crying. I put my head in my hands and started smiling and cried harder.

Triplets. Three babies.

I need to tell Levi immediately. I knew he'd be home late so I got everything set up to tell him.

I was in our room sitting in the bed waiting patiently. I was shaking and then ran to the bathroom to vomit. This nausea is seriously going to suck for awhile.

After all that I heard Levi pull up and then I walked to the window and saw him walk to the door and walk in. Then I heard him drop his keys in the bowl by the door.

"Babe! I'm home!"

"Hey hun, I'm upstairs!"

Okay time to tell him.

He opened the door and I shifted in my spot. He looked at me funny and then smiled and took off his clothes and put on sweatpants and a baggy shirt.

He walked over to me and hugged me and still noticed my nervous actions.

"Y/n what's wrong?"

"I have something to tell you. When I went to my appointment something happened."

"What? Is everything okay?"

He started panicking grabbing my hands with one hand and the other on my stomach where our three angels are.

"Yes. Everything's okay he said that they were all healthy. And that I'm healthy too. It's just I'll have to be extra careful during this pregnancy."

"They? Babe what do you mean. Don't tell me twins!?!"

He hugged me and started crying and laughing.

I gently pushed off him and said.

"Try again."

I held up three fingers and he sat there with his mouth wide open.

"We're having triplets!!!! Yeah baby!!!"

He lifted me up and brought me down slowly to kiss me. When we were done we held each other in our arms and just stayed like that for awhile.

He let go and told me that we needed to think of a date to set up a party to announce the pregnancy.

That was going to be hard since my bump is going to start showing a lot more since we're now going to be having three babies instead of one.