Hello Grandma

Y/n POV

I woke up the next morning to find myself sleeping in Levi's arms.

He's too cute!!

He looks like a child when sleeping.

I took my phone and took a few pictures.

I slowly removed his arm and got dressed. I left a note on the night stand.

' hey babe. I left to my grandma's house and I will be back around 3:35. I love you. PS you look so freaking cute when sleeping'

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Ate some cereal and put my bowl in the sink.

I walked out and grabbed my keys and left a note on the fridge for the girls.

' hey girls be back went to my grandma's house and I will be back around 3 35'

' ps Hanji. Do not touch my pizza.'

As I locked the door I got in my car and drove to my grandma's house.

The ride was comfortable. I turned he radio up and sang to most of the songs that came on.

Once I saw the gate to my grandma's house I opened the gate with passcode and drove to the roundabout and parked.

I got out and my grandma came out and hugged me.

"Oh!! Y/n!! It's so nice to see you dear!!"

"Hello grandma. It's so nice to see you too. Where's grandpa?"

"Oh you know men. He's out with his friends hunting. So how's life with your boyfriend?"

"Oh it's great. Um we're engaged and I came by to ask you something."

"Oh sweetie that's wonderful!! Oh is it about the box your mom left."

"Yes. I don't need it until my wedding day but can you bring it the day of my wedding?"

"Of course darling. Oh by the way there's a certain someone here for you."

"What? Who?"

"That boy you grew up with but moved away. Jean Kirschtein."

My eyes flew open and I got up and ran around the mansion. I looked until I spotted a man sitting on the back porch reading.

I ran and flung the door open. The man dropped the book and stood up immediately.

When he turned around. It was him. Jean.

I found myself on him and hugged him to death.

"Oi. Squeaker. What's up?"

"Where have you been? I missed you!!"

"I've been in America until I returned because I heard that my favorite singer was engaged."

I blushed and backed away.

"Yeah I am. He's a great guy. I love him so much."

"Aww what about me little sis?"

"I love you too."

Levi POV

After reading her note I decided to meet her grandparents. I have heard so much from y/n.

I drive up the roundabout and parked at the end. I get out walk inside.

"Why hello Levi."

"Hello ma'am. Where is y/n?"

"Oh she's with Jean. Out back on the porch."

Who's Jean??

"Thank ma'am."