Chapter 29

Harry's POV

She remembers Katherine but not me, how is this possible? When she woke up she asked who I was and I told her Harry and after that she asked for Katherine. The ache in my chest was huge. She forgot everything, there was no more memories between her and I, they all lived in picture frames.

"How does she not remember me?" I asked the nurse. "She remembers the moment the accident happened. She remember she had a baby with her, her baby." The nurse stated.

"So she doesn't remember me at all?" "She remembers being mad at someone just not who."

"Will she ever remember?" "Hopefully it might take some time, she might just be in a state of shock right now."

Alright so this might just be temporary. I can handle that, I think. Katherine wasn't in her room anymore, Sophia needed some time for herself.

I haven't had the chance to talk to Sophia yet. When I do I'll explain everything to her.

Me and Katherine had to go home. The doctors weren't letting us stay any longer. I got Katherine in her car seat and started driving home.

Home. That felt so different now. My home became Sophia, Katherine and the hospital.

Now I was going to a place where we once all lived as a somewhat happy family. Katherine fell asleep on the car ride.

I feel so bad for her you can tell she misses someone. Like she's used to someone else being here, that someone is Sophia.

___________________________

Double update today!!! Thanks for reading I'll see you next chapter.

Ily~ Savannah 💞