Chapter 33

Sophia's POV

Katherine Is so beautiful, she's the most perfect mix of me and Harry. As she slept she clung to me as if she was afraid of me leaving.

Harry looked at us with so much admiration. He looked happy truly happy, and that brought a smile to my face.

I stood up with Katherine as Harry lead us to her room. Her room was beautiful, her walls were a  grey and peach orange color with white polka dots. She had a rocking chair in one corner and her crib in the other.

She had a book shelf, and shelves with pictures on it. I walked over and looked at the pictures they were all of me and Harry.

We looked really young in some of them but in others they looked recent. "You can set her in the crib Sophia," Harry whispered.

I sat her down and walked back over to the pictures.
I grabbed Harry's hand and brought him over with me. "How old was I here?"

"10 we just got off the water slide. We were going to get ice cream but you were mad," he chuckled and continued. "They didn't have chocolate chip cookie dough, you were so mad Sophia that you told the guy his ice cream parlour sucked and that you were never coming back." He laughed a little remembering the whole thing.

"Harry?" "Yeah darling." "I-i remember that."

He looked down at me and smiled, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and kissed his cheek.

"Make me remember Harry," I whispered.

___________________________

So.... What'd you think? Thanks for reading.. I'll see you next chapter!

Ily~ Savannah ❤️