I Want some Cristal

Being the youngest girl at this strip club wasn't easy , I had all the older women hating me , I'm 19 trying to pay bills just like the rest of them but I guess some of their clients was coming to me and they didn't like it. I walked onto stage doing my thang , making that money you know the simple shit, I never stripped fully. My boss had strict orders for me not to show more than my legs or belly , He knew why I was there and we came to a agreement he would keep them hoes away as long as I stayed clothed. Deal. Simple. 45 mins later my dance was over I walked back stage where all them ugly hoes looked at me , I walked to my private dressing room and got undressed and hopped in the shower. A knock came to the door.

"Yes" I had on my robe and it was most likely My body guard, Rob. He opened the door and Stood there, I looked at him through my mirror.

"Mike said a bottle girl is needed" Rob said rubbing his neck. He just knew I was gonna go against it , but I didn't tonight just felt like a good night.

"Thanks Rob baby I will get dressed" I went over and kissed his check and he blushed and walked out. My outfit was simple, shorts and a half shirt. I sprayed myself down with some perfume and put on my clothes and walked out. I walked up to the V.I.P Section and Big Ju Let me in but not winking at me first. Ju is a Hoe, if He wasn't a hoe, married with 12 kids and 3 baby mommas I would have considered him but Yeah. I went over to the table, and it smelled like Money I instantly got wet. Money is the root to all evil and money made the world go round and money Paid bills. I reached up to the table I was waiting and I waited them to tell me what they wanted. They Big money looked at me AKA Big Homie.

"We was some Cristal" He licked his full lips and Flashed me a smile. Oh this was the big Homie they always talking about. He maybe stood about 6'3 Med. build, dark chocolate okay he cute. I nodded and went to the bar downstairs and I saw Ladybug The bosses Niece and she was working. I was so happy , she the only girl in this bitch that like me. Shit sad isn't.

"Hey ,Niecy can I get 2 bottles of Cristal and make sure to put the second one up for me " I smiled as she handed me the bottle and put the second one up for me. I walked back up to the V.I.P And I walked over to their section.

"A bottle of Cristal for this party" I sat the bottle down on the glass table. I smiled at every last one of them because it was my job.

"Thanks Baby girl" Big homie said , I smiled and kept serving drinks but not to them they left on my round. It was Going on 2:30 and sadly but glady my shift was coming to an end. I sat at the bar with Niecy and chatted about them new niggas coming in.

"Yea girl those Money Chasers" She was whipping down the Bar line and still passing out drinks. I sighed, Everybody know these niggas but not me.

"Where they coming from" I asked looking at my watch, 2:15 am. OMG WTF ! I sighed again

"I think they from Memphis" I smirked and nodded , oh they some real money chasers down there.

"Okay okay Fashoo" I stated, No I don't want they ass I just wanna know some information.

"Okay Cristal don't be doing nothing I wouldn't do" She smirked at me.

"Which is nothing Ne You need to come hang with the big dogs tonight" I laughed and Got up and went to the back.

"I'll might take you up on that offer hunny bunz" she licked her lips at me and smirked .I walked to the back in to dressing room and went to mines and showered and left out the back door and I wish I had not 💯