The Majestic Warriors

In just about 10 mins Mettaton would introduce me. So for ten mins I just sit silently watching the enterence hoping to see Sans and his sarcastic grin with his black jacket and exposed ribcage. Chara says I have a crush. I don't. He's an asshole, nothing more. He just fascinates me.

10 mins pass and you'll never guess what. Sans actually never arrives. Either that or he's a ninja to get last my death stare at the door. I look around the room a little and then notice there are multiple doors. Well.

"Good evening beauties and gentle-beauties. If you have not heard of the very recent event, we have our self's a brand new base member. Everyone put your hands together for, (Y/N)!" Mettaton announced. Everyone started clapping as the spotlight left Mettaton to shine on me.

I awkwardly made my way onto the stage just now realizing how many people were here. I silently start to hyperventilate as all of the plans I had for when I was on stage flew away. All I could do was stare in awe, and terror.

So many people.

Too many people.

People.

People.

Peo-

Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OMG DON'T DROP HER."

Wut.

"HER ARMS AND LEGS, NOT HER HEAD."

Wait.

"NO DON'T TOUCH THERE. Oh thank you Asriel. My god I swear no one knows what they're doing around here."

Uuuum. OK then.

I felt someone carrying me. I wasn't fully awake. I felt comfortable though, so I went back to sleep. A blissful, unaware sleep.

I come to again, many figures surround me. What is going on?

"Is she still alive?"

"I can't feel her pulse."

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"WE'RE LOSING HER"

Beep. Beep.

"CLEAR"

Beep.

Beep.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Silence.

No one says anything.

"Yo idiot."

"Wake up!"

"MY GOD (Y/N) STOP SCARING ME."

Chara?

"She's g-got a steady pulse. P-please calm d-down."

"HOW CAN I BE CALM?! ITS BEEN 5 HOURS SINCE SHE PASSED OUT"

"Chara...?" I quietly mutter, "shut the fuck up I have a headache." She didn't hear me.

"Chara p-please. She may have h-hit her head p-pretty hard. But I-I know she'll be f-fine. There is nothing to w-worry about."