Holidai Special

(Hol-i-die spe-si-all)

"Dirty word waster, I need a plan." You said shoving yourself and Chara into her room.

"A plan you say."

"There's your extra half a chapter." Author-chan saltily as she started putting up generic winter decorations to stay neutral to all the nonchristian bbys.

"Winter ball? Mistletoe? Presents? How about it?" Frisk threw ideas at Author-chan.

"But the plan." Chara complained.

"Shush, its the holidays." Author-chan stepped back as if she was trying to imagine a scene. But she's not smart or talented enough to do that so she really just looks like an idiot "Ok everyone, postions."

"How about I just," Sans was trying to escape, not wanting to be apart of mistletoe unpredictable shenanigans.

"Get the heccy hecc back here mister, you have a show to put on for readers reading pleasure." Author-chan called out.

Sans reluctantly decided there was no way around this so he complied, "fuck you." He said to Author-chan as he passed her.

"Not me, reader. Jeez did you not get the memo?" Author-chan retorted.

"Yeah, yeah, you can't stand not finishing something you started so you'll eventually get this done and then forget about it." Sans said very upset that his whole exsistance was a lie. Daddy issues much?

"Wait, really?" Everyone sounded so upset. Why is this a surprise.

"It's Christmas cheer the fuck up. My present to you is that you'll get real closure before next Christmas." Author-chan sounded like a babysitter trying to calm toddlers. It was quite amusing for all those not involved in the scene.

"What did you get the readers?" Frisk asked as she wiped her eyes.

"It's really a combined gift." Author-chan said, voice trailing off.

"Oh, great" Chara said.

"Word wasters, I'm actually kinda getting into it finally." You said with a slight grin.

Thats a good insult, word waster. I'm gonna frickin use that.

Ok, special time.

"So everyone remember the secret Santa right?" Chara asked as Az arrived at the table with a gift. She looked around and saw everyone holding a gift, "good."

It just so happens you and Sans were sitting next to each other wink wonk.

Everyone passed their gift to their respective giftee. Chara to Sans, Sans to Asriel, Asriel to Frisk, Frisk to you, you to Chara. The gifts don't matter, I'm too tired right now to care about that. But there are gift, just, yeah.

While you and Sans were checking out your gifts judging them heavily, neither of them noticed Chara sneaking up behind them with mistletoe ready.

"Hey. Hey guys" Chara snickered, "look up." The mistletoe was above their heads now.

Frisk gasped. Asriel was indifferent, he already figured out this was the endgame anyway. Chara was fangirling, waiting for the main event.

"Well fuck, we both know the rules." You said, looking away.

"Yeah, so, should we just get it over wit-" before Sans could even finish his sentence your lips were already on his, uh, head face thing. Sure.

You got your kiss, I'm tired, girl I'm outtie. Not sorry for the short chapter.