Sour Tacos

(Originally written and forgotten to be uploaded April 3 of 2018)

"Yeah, so, should we just get it over wit-" before Sans could even finish his sentence your lips were already on his, uh, head face thing. Sure.

You got your kiss, I'm tired, girl I'm outtie. Not sorry for the short chapter.

"So, are we just going to ignore that oooor."

"Shut up (Y/N) I'm busy."

"But Author-chan, you made an irreversible mistake and now you sadly have to pay the consequences."

"I said shut up you underpaid actor!"

"Rough."

Author-chan and (Y/N) chatted while trying to ignore the screeches of bloody murder. They had locked themselves in that same janitors closet from one of the first chapters. You remember that closet. They had locked Chara out saying there wasn't enough space despite the fact you could probably fit like 5 grown men without it being gay.

"So are we just going to cower in this closet because this is really uncomfortable."

"Be kinda gay or face Frick, I'll take the first one."

"Author-chan you're bi."

"Shhh."

Suddenly the door knocked, despite them turning away literally everyone they knew.

"Maybe its the janitor?" (Y/N) said cautiously. Author-chan shrugged before opening the door. It was Frisk.

"Here it comes." They both braced themselves for her out burst.

"You forgot Valentines day." She said. She sounded tired, her hair was disheveled. Slowly turning, she walked off. Clearly, she was tired from all the screaming she was doing prior.

"Author-chan you need to learn to not abuse your power." (Y/N) sighed.

"Who do you think ratted us out? Probably Chara.." Author-chan wondered.

"Are you even listening to me?" (Y/N) waved a hand in front of her face.

"You know what (Y/N), I'm making myself a main character. You can't get rid of me now." Author-chan beamed as she closed one eye and put her fists on her hips.

"So you don't update for a couple of weeks and your brilliant idea when you come back to put yourself into the story? I feel like that's going to cost some readers..." (Y/N) stated, shaking her head slightly in disappointment.

"Listen mate, I won't get between you and your precious skele-ass." Author-chan held her hands up in defence.

"I'm not payed enough for this shit.." (Y/N) muttered.

"Heeeyy guys, thinking about coming out of that closet anytime soon." Chara come in with a smug grin on her face as she leaned against the door frame.

"Bitch." The closeted people said simultaneously.

Author-chan stood up and walked out of the closet. On her way he declared, "I am a Bisexual and I am proud." She then looked back at (Y/N) expectingly with an innocent smile on her face.

"Yeeeaaaahh, fuck no. I'm straight thank you very much." She stood up and also walked out of the closet.

"Half the chapter Author-chan, I'm impressed." Chara complimented as she looked at the word count. When she didn't respond Chara got a little worried, "yo?"

"Why the actual frick does Wattpad say Part 23 of 24? There are no other parts last I checked..." Author-chan mumbled to herself.

"What is a Wattpad?" (Y/N) asked, high confusion and a little concern in her voice.

"Also, Narator, good job completely changing from 2nd to 3rd person in this chapter. I bet your parents are really proud of you." Author-chan slow clapped with a disappointed look on her face.

Yeah, fuck you to Author-chan, my son died leave me alone.

Back to 2nd person

"Well uh, you have fun with that, me and (Y/N) have a plan to make." Chara said as she grabbed your arm and you both walked off. Unfortunately, Author-chan followed behind.

"Why are you following us?" You asked approaching Chara's door.

"I was being serious before, this helps me get through this crap." Author-chan said, "like alcohol. I know its bad and I really shouldn't, but I don't give a frick."

"Why the fuck are you censoring yourself?" You scoffed as you and Chara went into her room locking Author-chan out, "just wander or something we'll get you later."

"Ok, so how are we going to approach Sans?" Chara asked.

"Yes that is the issue we are trying to solve here." You said with a hint of annoyance in your voice, "so I can't go up to him, and neither can you so.."

"Wait, why not?"

"Because he'll know its for me, despite being a skeleton he does have a brain."

"Right, and we can't get Asriel to do it either..."

"So I have an idea, but no one is going to like it.."

"Does it involve Author-chan?"

You solemnly nodded your head and sighed.

"So we get her to talk to Sans about this whole situation."

"Seems like the best option."

You both shrugged and opened the door to find Author-chan had listened and wandered.

"How the fuck are we going to find her now?!" you exclaimed.

"Good job.." Chara muttered, shaking her head.