A New Friend

You can't forget about also seeing Frisk again. To be honest I'm having mixed feelings about Frisk. Yes, she's my cousin, but she also kinda started this war. Hmm, I'll have to look into that lat-

I was awaken from a towering figure standing over my bed. I don't exactly know how I felt though. I mean, I just woke up, my brain hasn't fully turned on yet. Though, after like 15 minutes of waiting, the figure remained in its position. Now I'm a little scared. Where am I? This is certainly not the ruins of my home town.

Wait.

The memories of yesterday flow in. Hold up, yesterday? How long was I asleep?
So this figure, its really creeping me out now. Its still kinda dark because it's the morning, so, its really just the silhouette of a monster. A tall one at that.

So its been a half an hour since I woke up, and, the figure never moved.
Sans wasn't this tall. Toriel has a different body shape. Its not Asgore. All of my friends are shorter than Sans. So, this must be one of my new neighbors.
I'm not sure how I feel about them...

They are creepy AF.

I grab my bag from under my bed. I grab my knife from my bag. The figure just stays there. Also from my bag I grab a flashlight, and shine it on the mofo.

He's sleeping. Standing up.
Apon further inspection of his features, he seems to be a skeleton. He was wearing some sorta fancy costume of some sort.

And he was peacefully dozing off. I literally can not get over that.

I sit up and shuffle myself to the end of the bed close to where the skele is. I poke him, once. He's still asleep. I poke him again, harder this time. He stirs slightly, but doesn't wake up. I then poke him as hard as a possibly can, to which he finally responds.
"Oh, my deepest apology's! I seem to have fallen asleep while watching you sleep." He what? He rubbed the back of his skull and explained himself, "I had heard the news there was a new member to the base, and I was so excited to learn that they would be my neighbor. So I came in to say hello, but you were asleep. But you looked so calm and peaceful, I kinda, dozed off myself." He nervously laughed hoping this wouldn't ruin a possible future friendship.
Well, I can't just stay silent, can I? He was really nice about it..

"Uh, its fine. By the way, um, who are you?" I asked while sitting down on the bed and tossing my bag to the floor
"I am the Great Papyrus! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance!" He said with a very genuine smile. So far has was seeming not to bad to be honest. I kinda liked Papyrus.

I offered him a seat next to me, and we chatted a bit. I learned he was brothers with Sans, but I didn't let that get in the way of our friendship, Papy was too nice of a person to let bloodline get in the way of any relationship.

After a while my tummie started growling. I kinda really only ate scraps while on my towns ruins because I had to conserve as many resources as possible. But now, my stomach is trying to catch up on all that is has missed in the past couple of years this war has been going on.

{3rd person POV}

You and your new friend Papyrus went down to the cafiteria to get some breakfast. You had gotten some of Toriel's pancakes. They just looked so fluffy and soft, it was hard to resist the temptation.

Eventually you guys found Chara and Asriel, Frisk and Sans being no where to be seen. You didn't care though. Sans was always very weird, and the offspring/fusion of the very person who killed your parents in cold blood, so you can't trust him. Also, as you think more about Frisk, you realize that she isn't the most innocent person, so your torn on your feelings about her.
Why should you be thinking about this. Your fluffy pancakes await.
You took one bite before...

YOU STARTED SHOVING THOSE MOFOS DOWN YOUR GULLET. THEY WERE JUST SOOOOOOO GOOD.

At this point you didn't care what people thought of you, these were the best fricken pancakes you have ever tasted.

Well, you didn't care until,
Sans cleared he throat quite unnessisarly loud obviously trying to get your attention, which he didn't get. You hear him lightly growl at you before he mutters pig under his breath.

To which you mutter asshat back, and he was not very happy with this.

"What did you just call me bitch?" Yep, you have officially just pissed off someone who could probably whip your ass in 4.7 seconds.

In other words, you fucked up.

Of course you didn't answer. You didn't exactly have the best people skills after Chara left, and your only now started to get a few back. But calming people like Sans down well, you never had that ability.

"Oh I see, you're too scared to own up to your own words so your just gonna sit there like the coward bitch you are." He smirked and crossed his arms. He continued to tease you like this. Chara and Sans were never on the best terms as Papyrus had told you, so this was probably pissing her off even more.

After his 5th snotty statement you had enough. You stood up from your empty plate of what used to be delious pancakes and faced Sans.

You found out that day that Sans was incredibly intimidating. Like, holy crap. He was about 6" taller than you, you were only 5'2". Not only that, but the way he stood as well. From your position he was like a tree standing against a flower. His glare made you shrink a small bit which made you slightly shorter and him way more scary.

But you stood your ground damn it. You opened your mouth with venom on your mind. He wasn't going to expect you were about to say.