Where do we stand now?

Prince's POV

She..............She........kissed me? Yes she was kissing me, hard. I kissed back.

Sunny: You talk too much, shut up!

Prince: Huh?

Sunny: Why are you still trying to get me back? Can you not see I don't wanna get back together? 

Prince: But I didn't even have sex w/ her.

Sunny: I don't fucking care! I don't want to be with you anymore.

Ray: TIMES UP!

Prince's POV

I didn't even get to reply. She was already out the door. My whole world was coming apart. One tear fell but I quickly wiped it away and left the closet.

Sunny's POV

It hurt me so much to say that to Prince. I hated to lie to him. I still love him, I always will love him. I just can't be with him. He has to be with Becca and his soon to be baby. I'm glad Ray called times up cause I was almost to the point of crying in the closet.

Nicole's POV

Sunny came out with no expression and took her old seat next to Jay. Prince came out a second later, pure hurt in his eyes.

Roc: So what ya'll do in there?

Sunny: ...

Prince: Nothing.

 Ray: Awkward!

Jay: Aye Sunny whats that on your arm?

(Sunny looks at her arm and freaks out)

Sunny: Holy shit! Spider! Spider! Take it off me!!

Jay: (Takes it off) Pussy!

Ray: Dang Sunny your scared of spiders?

Sunny: Yes since I was a kid. Ew! I feel gross now I'm gonna go take a shower.

Aria: Sunny finally said two whole sentences! Woot! (Starts clapping)

Sunny: Shut up! (Gets up and goes to the bathroom)

Ty: Okay Prince spit. What happened?

Prince: She doesn't want to be together anymore.

I looked at Prince and saw a tear fall down his face. I pulled him into a soothing hug. 

Nicole: She's going to figure out she's making the worst mistake in her life. Just let her figure it out by herself. Could you do that?

Prince: If you think so, I will. I'll give her time. 

Nicole: Hang in there Prince.

Prince: Thanks Nic. I'm gonna go to bed.

Prod: Damn Prince, this early?

Roc: Yeah it's only 7: 30. 

Prince: I'm just worn out. Night guys.

Sunny's POV

After taking the warm shower, I felt really good. I got out and once again took my seat next to Jay. I looked around and something was missing, taking a better look, more like someone. And that someone would be Prince. 

Jay: He left.

Sunny: Why?

Jay: You hurt him.

Sunny: And I'm no hurt?

Jay: Both of you are and you two need to work it out.

I didn't reply because she was right and she knew it. Princeton and I were nothing without each other. We both completed each other like nobody else and it hurt so much to lose your other half. Especially since I made that certain decision.