Wild Child, welcome to LA

>> 2 Weeks Later  

Prod's POV

I was forgetting a little about Aria everyday. It still really hurt but I am getting over her. I was just chiling at the apartment. The boys and girls had left to go watch a movie. I love going to the theaters and eating but I wasnt in the mood. 

(DING DONG!)

I opened the door and there stood a girl about 5'6. Damn she was gorgeous. She was the same skintone as me, she had these beautiful hazel eyes and her dark hair stood right on her shoulders. She was wearing jean shorts and a white shirt that said "wild child." and some jordans. I could see her belly button ring sticking out underneath her shirt. I think she was the mose prettiest girl I had ever seen. Yes even better than Aria. 

???: Hello?

"Oh I am sorry and how can I help you?," I asked. 

???: Is Sunny here?

"No her apt. is next door but she's out," I replied.

???: Oh and I'm Demi (She put her hand out)

"Wait aren't you Sunny's step-sis?" I asked.

Demi: Yeah. Do you kn when they'll be back?

"1 hour or so but you can stay here if you like."

Demi: Sure (She was bout to pick up her suitcases)

"I got it," I said and took her suitcases from her.

Demi: Thanks umm...

"I'm Prodigy."

Demi: Aren't you in that boy group, Mindless Behavior?

"Yup," I replied.

Demi: You live by yourself (sits down on the couch)

"No, me and the rest of the boys, Prince, Ray, Roc stay here or at the conjuction house when were not working," I said.

Demi: Wow, you guys kn how to keep a clean house.

"Hahah, actually your sister makes us keep it clean or she cleans it for us," I replied.

Demi: She's still a cleanfreak? She was like that when we were younger.

Me and Demi talked for a straight hour and half. We had so much to talk bout since she's from Phili too. I thought I couldn't be able to talk to another girl for a while but theres jus something bout her. I think I have a crush on her. I wonder what she thinks of me? We were talkin bout how me and the boys had met Sunny when everyone came back. 

Sunny: DEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demi: SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(They both ran to each other and hugged)

Demi: Damn girl your taller than me now

Sunny: Your still the same and did you get ur belly button pierced?

Demi: Yup

Sunny: Its so good to see you

Demi: I know i love seeing me too 

Sunny: (laughs) You have to meet everybody

(Sunny grabs her hand and brings her to the couch again where every1 was)

Sunny: So this is Roc, Jay, Ty, Ray, Prod who I think you already know, & Prince and everybody this is my sissy Demi

Every1: HEY

Demi: HI and okay so now whose my bro-in-law?

Sunny's POV 

So my sissy is straight forward like that and I love that bout her. I don't even kn why but I started to blush when she asked that. 

"Guess," I told her.

She went closer to them and examined all the boys slowly. She examined Prince for the longest. She came back up to me and smiled.

Demi: Prince?

I jus smiled and she figured she was right. 

Prince: Can I hug my sissy-in-law for guessin me right?

Demi: (laughs) for sure

(They hug and both sit down)

Demi: & I already like him

Prince: Thats why they call me the ladies man (smirks)

Demi: Sunny better be the only lady to ur manhood (smirks)

Prince: Wouldn't be anyone else

"You guys chill here and we're gonna go to our place, we have a lot to talk bout," I said.

Prince: Wat you gonna talk bout

"Nature," I replied.

Roc: can i come???

"Sorry some other time Roc," I said.

Roc: Aww (sad face)

Jay: (kisses him) better?

Roc: (super happy) YES

Ray: (turns to Ty) aww i want one too

Ty: (kisses him) welcome

Ray: (kisses her) thanks

Prince looked up to me and I knew he wanted one too. I gave him the "later" look and he looked sad. Aww he was so cute but he needed to wait. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS CHAPPIE WAS DEDICATED TO Demiherelol. SHE REALLY WANTED THIS CHAPPIE! BECOME A FAN, VOTE, COMMENT!!!!!!!!! HOPE YA'LL LIKED IT!!!!! PEACE AND LOVE ♥♥